This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts trends in a series of developments associated with biodegradable pressure sensors for healthcare applications, cancer diagnosis, and implantable devices. It also focuses on innovations in drug discovery and humidity control.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Advancements in Pressure Sensors, Cancer Diagnosis, Implantable Devices, Drug Discovery, and Humidity Control
- Development of Biodegradable Pressure Sensors
- Device for Early Detection of Protein Biomarkers in Cancer Tissues
- Wireless Transmission of Power to Implantable Devices Using In-Vivo Networking Technology
- Using Deep Neural Networks to Accelerate High Content Screening in Drug Discovery
- Effective Ambient Humidity Scavenging Hydrogel for Energy Conservation and Harvesting Applications