Advanced Nanomaterials for Solar Cells and Light Emitting Diodes discusses the importance of nanomaterials as the active layers in solar cells and light emitting diodes (LEDs), along with the progress of nanomaterials as the electron and hole transporting layers.
Specifically, the book reviews the use of nano-morphology of polymers, small molecules, and the organic-inorganic perovskites as the active layers in solar cells and LEDs. The design, fabrication and properties of metal-oxide-based nano-structures as electron and hole transporting layers are also reviewed. In addition, the development of plasmonic nanomaterials for solar cells and LEDs is discussed. Each topic in this book includes an overview of the materials system from principles to process. The advantages, disadvantages and related methodologies are highlighted. The book includes applications based on materials and emphasize how to improve the performance of solar cells and LEDs by the materials design, with a focus on nanomaterials.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Table of Contents1. Fundamentals of Solar Cells and Light-Emitting Diodes
2. Nanostructure of Organic Solar Cells
3. Nanomaterials in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
4. Solution-Processed Crystalline Silicon Heterojunction Solar Cells
5. Perovskite Solar Cells Processed by Solution Nanotechnology
6. Solar Cells Based on Hot Carriers and Quantum Dots
7. LEDs Based on Small Molecules
8. Bulk- and Nanocrystalline-Halide Perovskite Light-Emitting Diodes
9. Polymer Light-Emitting Diodes
10. Nanomaterials for Polymer and Perovskite Light-Emitting Diodes
11. Preparation and Characterization of Oxide/Semiconductor Interfaces
12. Highly Conductive Nanocomposites Based on Doped Metal Oxides as Interlayer Materials for Organic/Polymer Solar Cells
13. Nanostructures for Plasmonic Effects in Solar Cells and LEDs