The global flavor & fragrance market is expected to grow by 2023, at an estimated CAGR of 4.9%, during the forecast period.
The overall flavor & fragrance industry has seen significant growth in recent years. Changing lifestyles as well as rising disposable income of the consumers in the developing countries is stimulating the growth of this market. The demand for plant based flavor and fragrance products is growing owing to the consumer awareness about the ill effects associated with synthetic ingredients.
The rise in flavor & fragrance will also boost the growth of the global nutraceuticals industry.
The flavor and fragrance Market is expected to grow significantly in the near future. Some of the key factors such as growing demand for natural flavor and fragrance, consumer shift to high quality as well as high value products across the globe. The growing popularity of nutritionally supplemented functional foods, low-sodium foods, and low-sugar beverages, etc. is driving the demand for flavor and fragrance to improve the taste of these food and beverages. Stringent regulations for flavor & fragrance by different government entities is expected to restrict the growth of the market during the forecast period. On the other hand, Rapid industrialization will generate enormous market opportunities for manufacturers.
The flavor and fragrance Market is expected to grow significantly in the near future. By application, beverages segment is projected to be the largest application segment of the flavor market. It is growing due to the rising demand for soft drinks, energy drinks, and other RTD beverages. In the fragrance application segment, consumer products is projected to be the largest segment. By source, the natural segment is expected to grow at the higher CAGR owing to the rising demand for naturally sourced flavor and fragrance.
North America accounts for the largest market share, whereas Asia-Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR, during 2018-2023 (the forecast period). The flavor & fragrance market growth in Asia-pacific is attributed to the increased purchasing power, and consumer shift towards high quality products due to changing taste and preferences of the consumers in the region. Brazil is one among the regions that has high potential for growth of flavor & fragrance market. North America is expected to witness comparatively slower growth as compared to other regions.
- The company acquired Vika B.V. and Activ International, and are successfully integrating these businesses into their portfolio. They also announced the acquisition of the Nutrition Division of Centroflora Group.
- The company acquired Spicetec Flavor & Seasonings, strengthening the breadth of in natural ingredients for flavor and taste solutions.
Major Players - ARCHER DANIELS MIDLAND, BELL FLAVOR & FRAGRANCE, FIRMENICH, FRUTAROM, GIVAUDAN, HUABAO INTL., IFF, KERRY, MANE SA, OGAWA & CO., LTD., ROBERTET SA, SENSIENT FLAVOR, SYMRISE, T. HASEGAWA and TAKASAGO, among others.
The growing popularity of consumer products and households will enhance the demand for fragrance blends, aroma chemicals, and flavor in the near future. These companies focus on mergers and acquisitions and product launch, due to the growing demand for flavor & fragrance in the food industry.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porters five forces analysis
- Market dynamics which essentially consider the factors which are impelling the present market scenario along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet in excel.
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our Customer Service team, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definitions
2. Market Insights
2.1 Market Overview
2.2 Market Trends
2.3 Industry Attractiveness – Porters Five Forces Analysis
2.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
2.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
2.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
2.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
2.3.5 Degree of Competition
3. Market Dynamics
4. Market Segmentation
4.1 By Application
18.104.22.168 Savory & Snacks
22.214.171.124 Dairy Products
126.96.36.199 Air fresheners
188.8.131.52 Fine Fragrances
4.2 By Source
4.3 By Distribution Channel
4.3.2 Drug & Specialty Stores
4.3.3 Online Channels
5. Regional Market Analysis
5.1 North America
5.1.4 Rest of North America
5.2.7 Rest of Europe
5.3.5 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4 South America
5.4.3 Rest of South America
5.5.1 South Africa
5.5.2 Rest of Africa
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Most Active Companies
6.2 Most Adopted Strategies
6.3 Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles
7.5 Mane SA
7.8 Sensient Flavor
7.9 Robertet SA
7.10 T. Hasegawa
7.11 Huabao Intl.
7.12 Bell Flavor & Fragrance
7.14 Archer Daniels Midland
7.15 Ogawa & Co., Ltd.