This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in bioplastics, sustainable agriculture, sustainable housing, and licorice extraction. The TOE also focuses on technological innovations in gene technology, bio-based materials, and lignin degradation.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Table of Contents
1. Recent Developments in Bioplastics, Sustainable Housing, Sustainable Agriculture, and Licorice Extraction
- Novel Enzyme that Converts Lignin to Bioplastic
- Bio-based Renewable Materials Facilitate Sustainable Living
- Nitrogen-fixing Bacteria Act as a Sustainable Alternative to Fertilizers
- Beverage Bottles from Non-food Biomass that are 100% Renewable
- New Approach Maximizes Bioactive Compound Recovery from Licorice
- Industry Contacts