This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts innovations associated with wood waste recycling and military robots. It also focuses on innovations in neural networks, natural language processing, and 3D printing.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Table of Contents
Advancements in Waste Recycling, Robots, Neural Networks, Natural Language Processing, and 3D Printing
- Steam Drying Adds Value to Wood Waste
- Learning Technique for Improvement of Intelligence in Military Robots
- Creating Slow Motion Videos from Standard Footage Using Convolutional Neural Networks
- Interactive Image Retrieval Using Natural Language Processing
- 3D Printed Autonomous Boats to Reduce Traffic