This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in manufacturing of bio-based materials, such as fabrication of well-packed macroscopic thread from cellulose, biodegradable and biocompatible polymers for medical application, and catalyst for production of bio-based plastic. The TOE also focuses on an alternative approach to design algal feedstock in order to enhance biofuel production.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
- Bio-based Material with High-performance Mechanical Properties
- Biodegradable and Biocompatible Plastic for Medical Application
- Method for Contaminant-free Protein Extraction
- Design Approach for Improving Algae Biomass Production
- Highly Efficient Catalyst for Production of Bio-based Plastic
- Industry Contacts