This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts developments associated with thermal camouflage devices and hydrogen production. It also focuses on innovations in lithium extraction, deep neural networks, and machine learning.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Table of Contents
1. Advancements in Thermal Camouflage Devices, Hydrogen Production, Lithium Extraction, Deep Neural Networks, and Machine Learning
- Graphene-based Thermal Camouflage Device
- Gold Nanoparticles for Improving Production of Hydrogen from Water
- Efficient Lithium Extraction Process Using Solid Ceramic Adsorbent
- Watermarking DNNs to Protect Intellectual Property Rights of Developers
- Algorithms to Speed Up Computation by Reducing Number of Parallel Steps