This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts developments associated with thin-film solar cell material and plastic to fuel. It also focuses on innovations in nitrogen dioxide removal and machine learning. Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas.
We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Keywords: Sulfide kesterite solar cell, plastic waste, nitrogen dioxide pollution, machine learning algorithm
Table of Contents
Advancements in Solar Cells, Plastic Recycling, Nitrogen Dioxide Removal, and Machine Learning
- Sulfide Kesterite Solar Cell with Improved Energy Conversion Efficiency
- Novel Technology to Convert Waste Plastics into Synthetic Diesel
- Porous Metal-organic Framework Enables Reversible Adsorption of Nitrogen Dioxide
- Machine Learning-based Solution for Detecting Software Vulnerabilities
- Algorithm to Eliminate Biases from Machine Learning Systems