Engineering Tools in the Beverage Industry, Volume Three in The Science of Beverages series, is an invaluable resource for anyone in the beverages field who is involved with quality assurance, lab analysis, and the safety of beverage products. The book offers updates on the latest techniques and applications, including extraction, biochemical isotope analysis, metabolomics, microfiltration, and encapsulation. Users will find this book to be an excellent resource for industrial research in an ever-changing field.
- Provides practical tools and techniques for research and development in beverages
- Offers analysis strategies for beverage quality evaluation
- Presents analytical methods for ingredient authenticity
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Artificial Intelligence in the Production Process
3. Quantitative Structure-Property Relationship (QSPR) Studies of Alcoholic and Nonalcoholic Beverages, Including Wines, Beers, and Citrus Juices
4. Technological Advancement of Functional Fermented Dairy Beverages
5. Vitamin Analysis in Juices and Nonalcoholic Beverages
6. Membrane Filtration Processes for the Treatment of NonAlcoholic Beverages
7. Biochemical Stable Isotope Analysis for Advances in Food Authenticity
8. Application of Electronic Nose and Tongue for Beverage Quality Evaluation
9. Microbial enzymes in Food and Beverages Processing
Harmanpreet Kaur and Prabhjot Kaur Gill
10. Extraction Techniques of Phenolic Compounds and Other Bioactive Compounds from Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
11. Metabolomics: An Emerging Tool for Wine Characterization and the Investigation of Health Benefits
12. Fortification of Functional and Medicinal Beverages with Botanical Products and Their Analysis
13. Microfiltration for Filtration and Pasteurization of Beers
14. Recent Advances in Application of Biosensors in Beverages
15. Biosensors Applied to Quantification of Ethanol in Beverages
Alexandru Mihai Grumezescu is a lecturer in the Department of Science and Engineering of Oxide Materials and Nanomaterials, at the Faculty of Applied Chemistry and Materials Science, Politehnica University of Bucharest, Romania. He is an experienced researcher and published editor in the field of nano and biostructures. He is the editor-in-chief of two international open access journals: Biointerface Research in Applied Chemistry, Letters and Applied NanoBioScience. Dr. Grumezescu has published more than 200 peer-reviewed papers, authored nine books, and has served as an editor for more than 50 scholarly books.
Holban, Alina Maria
Alina-Maria Holban is a lecturer in Microbiology and Immunology, at the Faculty of Biology, University of Bucharest; and associate researcher at the University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania. Her primary area of research is the development of bionanomaterials with antimicrobial applications. Dr. Holban has published 75 papers in peer-reviewed journals, 42 conference/symposia proceedings, and has edited more than 21 edited books.