1h Free Analyst TimeCôte d’Ivoire: Country Intelligence Report
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
"Côte d’Ivoire: Country Intelligence Report", a new Country Intelligence Report, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Côte d'Ivoire today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2023. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The telecom service revenue growth in Côte d'Ivoire over 2018-2023 will be driven by mobile data, fixed broadband and pay-TV segments. Mobile voice will be the largest revenue-contributing segment over 2018-2023. However, the mobile data segment will see its share grow over the forecast period, to account for 32.2% of total revenue by 2023 mainly driven by rising data-driven subscriptions and growing adoption of 4G services at higher ARPUs. Mobile operators will focus on offering data-centric services and 4G/LTE network expansions. The broadband segment will witness increased investments in fiber network expansions by government as well as operators. Côte d'Ivoire’s pay-TV market is expected to grow at CAGR of 12.3% driven by steady rise in DTH and IPTV subscriptions.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Côte d'Ivoire.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom and pay-TV service revenue in Côte d'Ivoire will grow at a CAGR of 4.0% during 2018-2023.
- Mobile service revenue will account for 85% of the total telecom revenue in 2023, driven by increasing adoption of 3G/4G services.
- 3G will remain the most adopted mobile technology by 2023. 4G will closely follow 3G as 4G coverage is expanded by operators.
- Orange Côte d'Ivoire will continue to hold its leading position in terms of mobile subscriptions in 2018.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Côte d'Ivoire’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build pro-active and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying the author's Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Côte d'Ivoire’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Côte d'Ivoire’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Côte d'Ivoire.
Table of ContentsMarket highlights
Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
Demographic and macroeconomic context
Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
Total telecom service revenue
Mobile services market
Fixed services market
Pay-TV services market
Competitive landscape and company snapshots
Orange Côte d'Ivoire
MTN Côte d'Ivoire
Moov Côte d'Ivoire
Baseline forecast assumptions
About the authors
Country Intelligence Report coverage
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Orange Côte d'Ivoire
- MTN Côte d'Ivoire
- Moov Côte d'Ivoire