This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts the current landscape and the new trends in microalgae and biofuel production, machine learning system for 3D printing quality monitoring. It also focuses on innovations in acoustic systems and RNAi therapeutics for precision medicine advances.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
1. Advancements in Microalgae, Machine Learning, Acoustic Systems, and RNAi Therapeutics
- Protein Overexpression of Microalgae Increases Formation of Fatty Acids
- Machine Learning System for 3D Printing Quality Monitoring
- Personalized Machine Learning Model to Capture Subtle Expressions
- Acoustic System for Data Sharing Across the Air, Sea, and Land
- RNAi Therapeutics Poised to Transform Precision Medicine Landscape