The latest issue of Medical Imaging and Diagnostics TOE profiles innovations in the medical imaging and diagnostics industry. Some of the profiles covered include development of accurate detection of eye disease using artificial intelligence platform, a sensor for monitoring cancer therapeutic response, a blood test for early detection of renal cancer, a nano-optic endoscopic imaging catheter for efficient tissue imaging, wearable ultrasound imaging device, machine vision-based image guidance for cranial surgery, and holotomography microscopy for label-free 3D imaging of live cells.
Medical Imaging and Diagnostics TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to analyze and report new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, Ultrasound and X-ray. In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
The Health and wellness cluster covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies and imaging technologies and platforms.
1. Innovations in Ultrasound Imaging, Image Guidance, 3D Imaging, Endoscopic Imaging, and Artificial Intelligence for Healthcare Imaging
Innovations in the Medical Imaging and Diagnostic Technologies Industry
- Artificial Intelligence Software for Automated Medical Image Analysis
- Novel Approach to Visualize Lung Anatomy and Function
- Wearable Imaging Device for Sub-dermal Vascular Imaging
- Machine Vision-based Image Guidance for Cranial Surgery
- Holotomography Microscopy for Label-free 3D Imaging of Live Cells
- Accurate Detection of Eye Diseases Using AI
- Advanced Sensor for Monitoring Cancer Therapeutic Response
- Blood Test for Early Diagnosis of Renal Cancer
- Imaging Technology that Can Detect Tuberculosis Infection in an Hour
- Nano-optic Endoscopic Imaging Catheter for Efficient Tissue Imaging
- Database of Key Industry Participants