This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in biofuels and bioplastics. The TOE also focuses on the development of a biodegradable compound in marine environment. Furthermore, the TOE provides intelligence on waste heat recovery and organic food preservatives.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Table of Contents
1. Advancements in Biofuels, Bioplastics, and Bio-based Food Preservatives
Recent Developments in Biofuels, Bioplastics, and Bio-based Food Preservatives
- Organic Food Preservative with Enhanced Antimicrobial Properties
- Energy-efficient Method for Production of Bioplastics
- Eco-friendly Conversion of Exhaust Gas from Steel Production into Biofuels
- Biodegradable Compound in Marine Environment
- High-performance Biosynthetic Spider Silk Fibers
- Industry Contacts