This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts developments associated with iodine recovery and water filtration. It also focuses on innovations in artificial cellulose nanofibrils, 3D printed muscles, and friction-resistant coatings.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas.
We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
- Iodine Recovery
- Water Permeation
- Graphene Oxide Membranes
- 3D Printed Tendons
- Friction-Resistant Coatings
1. Innovations Iodine Recovery, Water Filtration, Artificial Cellulose Nanofibrils, 3D Printed Muscles, and Friction-resistant Coatings
Advancements in Iodine Recovery, Water Filtration, Artificial Cellulose Nanofibrils, 3D Printed Muscles, and Friction-resistant Coatings
- Industrially Favorable Metal-organic Framework Polymer Composite Beads for Iodine Recovery
- Electrically Controlled Water Permeation Through Graphene Oxide Membranes
- Artificial Cellulose Nanofibrils with Strongest Mechanical Performances
- 3D Printed Tendons and Muscles
- Duplex Coating Technique to Improve Friction Resistance Properties of Coatings