This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts developments associated with hydrogen production and neural cell implants. It also focuses on innovations in solar panel recycling, artificial intelligence, and ophthalmology.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Keywords: Water splitting, electrocatalyst, spinal cord, solar recycling, ophthalmology
1. Advancements in Hydrogen Production, Neural Cell Implants, Solar Panel Recycling, Artificial Intelligence, and Ophthalmology
- Cost-effective Electrocatalyst for Hydrogen Evolution Reactions
- Neuronal Cell Implants for Patients with Spinal Cord Injury
- Recycling Technology for Solar Panels
- Artificial Intelligence Program for Lip Reading Human Subjects
- Replicating Natural Vision Using AR and VR Technologies