This edition of Future Tech TOE highlights the latest advancements in electric vertical take-off and landing (EVTOL) aircraft technologies that are aiming to solve the issues of urban transportation and traffic surface gridlock. This TOE provides an overview of the key challenges, drivers, industry initiatives, and global scenario in the EVTOL space. The study also offers significant patent details revolving around its areas and key funding activities related to EVTOL.
The Future Tech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) captures emerging innovations in research and development, or profiles existing technologies which have seen a resurgence in terms of new markets and applications. It usually provides a technology overview, drivers, challenges, research and development, analyst insights and key patent information. In some cases, technology convergence scenarios and future growth opportunities are outlined. It covers innovations and technologies in a variety of industry spaces including manufacturing, sensors, electronics, information and communications technologies, networks, lighting technologies, healthcare, medical devices, materials and coatings, and developments in the energy sector that contribute toward a sustainable and greener world.
The Energy and Environment cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
Keywords: EVTOL, Elevatew, hoverbikes, urban mobility
1. Technology Snapshot
- Definition of Electric Vertical Take-off and Landing Aircraft
- Classification of Electric Vertical Take-off and Landing Aircraft
- Factors that Influence Adoption of EVTOL
- Key Application Areas for EVTOLs
2. Key Technology Focus Areas and IP Analysis
- Global Hotspots and Technology Adoption Scenario
- Intellectual Property: North America Holds Most of the Patents
- Intellectual Property: R&D Focuses on Source of Lift
- Overview of Key Drivers and Restraints
- Innovation Ecosystem
3. Key Innovators and Innovation Profiles
- EVTOL for Recreational Applications
- EVTOL for Extreme Sport Applications
- Silent Air Taxi
- Low Maintenance EVTOL
4. Analyst Perspectives
- Future Growth Opportunities
- Key Patents
- Key Contacts