This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsPremier Farnell Ltd (Farnell), a subsidiary of Avnet Inc, is a technology company that markets and distributes electronic components and technology products. The company also distributes fire-fighting and emergency response equipment. It also markets its products and services under Farnell, element14, and Newark in EMEA, North America and Asia Pacific regions. Premier Farnell Ltd serves electronic design, maintenance, and repair engineers. The company sells products through a network of suppliers, transactional websites, direct sales teams and its online community. The company also operates distribution centers across the world. Farnell’s brand portfolio include Tenma, Duratool, Pro-Power, and Multicomp. The company has operations across the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific. Farnell is headquartered in Leeds, West Yorkshire, the UK.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Premier Farnell Ltd - Key Facts
- Premier Farnell Ltd - Key Employees
- Premier Farnell Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Premier Farnell Ltd - History
- Premier Farnell Ltd - Company Statement
- Premier Farnell Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Premier Farnell Ltd - Business Description
- Premier Farnell Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Premier Farnell Ltd - Strengths
- Premier Farnell Ltd - Weaknesses
- Premier Farnell Ltd - Opportunities
- Premier Farnell Ltd - Threats
- Premier Farnell Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Premier Farnell Ltd, Key Facts
- Premier Farnell Ltd, Key Employees
- Premier Farnell Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Premier Farnell Ltd, History
- Premier Farnell Ltd, Other Locations
- Premier Farnell Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Premier Farnell Ltd, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Avnet Inc
- Arrow Electronics Inc
- Digi-Key Corp
- RS Components Limited
- Allied Electronics Inc.
- Dick Smith Electronics Pty Ltd
- TTI Inc