Embrace the future of enterprise innovation with our comprehensive research report on the rapid growth of the continuous delivery market. Based on the emergence and increasing popularity of AI, machine learning, and connected infrastructures, the industry is driving radical changes in operational efficiency, cost savings, and productivity. This report also sheds light on the evolving trend of cloud technology adoption in this market and how it is influencing major business decisions.
Despite the challenges of shifting to new technology or processes, this report illuminates how industries are overcoming these stumbling blocks, and how the adoption of continuous delivery tools is revolutionizing the way services are delivered. As your enterprise strives to make critical decisions quickly and effectively, this report also provides key insights into release management, planning, and automation tools shaping the continuous delivery market, from SMEs to major corporations. This market research report is an essential tool for senior executives aiming to glide through the digital transformation journey towards unprecedented growth and success.
- The market for continuous delivery is growing at a fast rate because AI and machine learning are becoming more popular, connected infrastructure is being set up quickly, and there are more and more digital devices that can do things on their own.
- However, open source continuous delivery projects and tools are set to dominate the commercial continuous delivery tools segment, which is driving the growth of the service continuous delivery market. The continuous delivery market helps businesses or enterprises change the way they deliver services and run their businesses so they can be more accurate, save money, and be more productive.
- Also, it creates a lot of useful information that helps people make better and faster decisions. This information can be used to optimize current processes and operations or to predict when, where, and how to offer the best products and services.
- Many organizations are reluctant to accept changes by adopting new technologies in existing processes and tool chains. Organizations are finding it difficult to adopt end-to-end automated practices for implementing DevOps and continuous delivery tools. Such factors are anticipated to hinder market growth in the forecast period.
- However, the lack of skilled labor is expected to hinder the growth of the continuous delivery market. Many organizations are reluctant to accept changes by adopting new technologies in existing processes and toolchains. Organizations find it difficult to adopt end-to-end automated practices for implementing DevOps and continuous delivery tools. Such factors are expected to hinder market growth.
- However, COVID-19 was expected to positively impact market growth. With employees forced to work remotely, businesses were recognizing the need to improve their development workflow.
Continuous Delivery Market Trends
Increasing Adoption of Cloud Technology in the Continuous Delivery Market
- The implementation of continuous delivery tools on the cloud provides high scalability, flexibility, and sharing capabilities with defined authority. The people who make continuous delivery tools are taking advantage of the chance to get a piece of the market.
- Continuous delivery tools provide DevOps capabilities that allow teams to collaborate, develop, test, deploy, and manage software on the cloud in one place. This helps end users access everything and build new applications on the cloud.
- Most companies are moving their data to the cloud, so industry players are coming up with cloud-based solutions to take advantage of the market opportunity. This is likely to boost market growth over the next few years.
- Google announced Cloud Build, which helps fully manage continuous delivery and integration platforms, helping build, test, and deploy software quickly and at scale. Also, companies are putting a lot of money into cloud computing, which is also expected to help the market grow over the next few years.
- With the public cloud, businesses can make changes and run their operations more quickly and effectively in response to changes in the market.It improves the user-friendliness of technology. It has made it possible to build incredibly engaging consumer experiences in ways that were previously unthinkable.
- Because of the cloud, people and organizations have modified their behavior, and several business lines have been able to get things done by getting past technological restrictions. Cloud trends affect how organizations plan to invest, how they make decisions about their digital businesses, how they choose vendors, and what technologies they choose.
- One of the prominent trends in the continuous delivery market is release management, planning, and release automation tools, which make it easier for DevOps applications and tools to deploy software to public or private clouds. Release automation tools, for example, can save time by making it easy for the staff to set up templates for deployment configurations.
North America to Occupy Significant Market Share
- The North American region is projected to have the largest growth in demand due to the early adoption of cloud-based technologies and IoT by the United States. However, advantages such as increased flexibility and agility, as well as the ability to implement new applications, are important.
- Additionally, in the North American region, companies are adopting cloud-based applications, and it was estimated that nearly 35% of SMBs in the United States have already deployed cloud solutions. There have been a series of mergers, collaborations, and acquisitions in North America to take advantage of this opportunity. Steltix, for example, has collaborated with Autodeploy to bring a continuous deployment and delivery software suite to European markets.
- With the rise of new technologies like machine learning, AI, predictive and prescriptive analytics, and the integration of these new technologies with continuous delivery models, rules, self-learning, data sets, and inference engines will help organizations run more smoothly.
- The major driver behind these investments has been the continuous evolution of new technologies to utilize volumes that were previously considered non-commercial. With these series of investments, retail, healthcare, communications, and manufacturing applications in North America are expected to hold a significant share of the market.
Continuous Delivery Market Competitor AnalysisThe continuous delivery market is fragmented. With the adoption of new technologies, many players are entering the market with innovation and development, making the market competitive. Some of the key players include XebiaLabs, IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Accenture PLC, Wipro Limited, Salesforce.com, CA Technologies (Broadcom Company), Electric Cloud Inc. (CloudBees Inc.), Red Hat Inc. (IBM), and Atlassian Corporation PLC, among others.
In October 2022, Intel Corp. and Alphabet Inc.’s Google Cloud launched a co-designed chip meant to make data centers more secure and efficient. Google continues its trend of creating custom chips for data center operations. Analysts state that custom-designed chips are an ongoing trend and are speeding up the adoption of bare metal.
Additional benefits of purchasing the report:
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
This product will be delivered within 2 business days.
Table of Contents
1.2 Scope of the Study
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing Demand For Automation Across Business Processes
4.2.2 Increasing Adoption Of Cloud Technology
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Maintaining Data Security And Privacy
4.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.6 Assessment of COVID-19 impact on the industry
5.2 Organization Size
5.2.1 Large Enterprises
5.2.2 Small- and Medium-sized Enterprises
5.3 End User Industry
5.3.1 Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
5.3.2 Telecom and IT
5.3.3 Retail and Consumer Goods
5.3.4 Healthcare and Life Sciences
5.3.6 Government and Defense
5.3.7 Other End User Industries
5.4.1 North America
5.4.3 Asia Pacific
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East and Africa
6.1.2 Broadcom Inc. (CA Technologie)
6.1.3 IBM Corporation (Red Hat Inc.)
6.1.4 Electric Cloud Inc. (CloudBees Inc. )
6.1.5 Atlassian Corporation PLC
6.1.6 Microsoft Corporation
6.1.7 Accenture PLC
6.1.8 Wipro Limited
6.1.10 Flexagon LLC
6.1.11 Clarive Software Inc.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Broadcom Inc. (CA Technologie)
- IBM Corporation (Red Hat Inc.)
- Electric Cloud Inc. (CloudBees Inc. )
- Atlassian Corporation PLC
- Microsoft Corporation
- Accenture PLC
- Wipro Limited
- Flexagon LLC
- Clarive Software Inc.