This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts developments associated with obesity management, microbiome research, and dizziness test. It also focuses on innovations in novel miniature power sources and hydrogen production.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
1. Innovations in Obesity Management, Microbiome Research, Dizziness Test, Power Sources, and Hydrogen Production
- Using Fat Cells to Control Obesity
- Fecal Microbiome Changes Linked to Nerve Agent Exposure
- Vestibular Evoked Myogenic Potential Test for Dizziness
- Radioisotope-based Power Sources with an Extended Working Life
- Low-cost Alternative Catalyst for Water Electrolysis