This Drug Discovery TOE depicts trends across RNA technology driving a new wave of therapeutics. Different, stable, non-Immunogenic mRNA therapies, targeted RNAi technologies and therapeutics, CAR T-cell therapy, antisense therapeutics, RNA-based delivery platforms, and DNA-directed RNAi approaches are discussed in the TOE. Clinical trials of HIV vaccines is also depicted.
The Drug Discovery TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) reports and analyzes about the latest developments in drug discovery and therapeutics, thereby providing an opportunity to acquire strategic insights into crucial developments in this industry domain. Technologies profiled include those used for biomarker and target discovery such as high throughput screening, signal transduction, micro array, RNAi, metabolomics, toxicogenomics, biosensors and nanotechnology. In addition to these, a fair focus shall be dedicated to the latest trends in therapeutic approaches across a diversity of diseases including infectious, genetic, metabolic, neurological, cardiac, and autoimmune disorders.
The Health and Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
Table of Contents
1. RNA Technology Driving the New Wave of Therapeutics
Innovations in Drug Discovery and Development
- Targeted RNAi Technology for Enhanced Disease Management
- Developing Stable and Non-immunogenic mRNA Therapies
- Enabling Potent Antisense Therapeutics
- Fueling Novel RNA Therapy and Delivery Platforms
- Enabling Targeted Delivery of RNAi Therapeutics
- Positive Interim Data from Clinical Study of RNA-based Treatment
- Long-term Expression Using DNA-directed RNAi Approach
- Improving Immunotherapy by Enhancing CAR T-cell Therapy
- RNAi Drug Enters Clinical Study for Scar Reduction and Bile Duct Cancer
Drug Discovery Technology Focus and Trends
- Clinical Trial Analysis
- Industry Interactions