This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts recent developments associated with cancer detection, wearable smart bandages. It also focuses on innovations in artificial intelligence, fast image processing, and superhydrophobic coatings.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
1. Innovations in Cancer Detection, Wearable Smart Bandages, Artificial Intelligence, and Superhydrophobic Coatings
Advancements in Cancer Detection, Wearable Smart Bandages, Artificial Intelligence, and Superhydrophobic Coatings
- Magnetized Wire as Cancer Detector
- Wearable, Stretchable, Smart Bandage that Helps Detect Signals from the Human Body
- Superhydrophobic Water-based Coatings Developed Using Silica Nanoparticles
- AI-based Approach that Can Sense People through Obstacles
- Optical Computer Combined with Electronic Computer for Faster Processing of Video Feeds