This Cyber Security TOE provides a snapshot on emerging cyber security solutions powered by artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud, IoT, computer vision, and blockchain-based innovations that help protect companies from threats, data breaches, phishing attacks. These cyber security solutions also defend against modern attacks residing within the cloud, endpoints, and various network layers.
Cyber Security TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)’s mission is to investigate new and emerging developments that aim to protect the network infrastructure and the resources operating in the network. NST offers strategic insights that would help identify new business opportunities and enhance technology portfolio decisions by assessing new developments and product launches in: anti-spam, anti-virus, phishing, identity management, disaster recovery, firewalls, virtual private networks, end-point security, content filtering, Web application security, authentication and access control, intrusion prevention and detection systems, encryption algorithms, cryptographic techniques, and pattern recognition systems for network security. Highlights of this service include technology roadmapping of network security technologies; IP portfolio analysis; information on funding and investment opportunities; evaluation of commercial opportunities from technology developments; technology assessment; analysis of technology accelerators and challenges and many more.
TechVision Information & Communication Technology cluster provides global industry analysis, technology competitive analysis, and insights into game-changing technologies in the wireless communication and computing space. Innovations in ICT have deeply permeated various applications and markets. These innovations have profound impact on a range of business functions for computing, communications, business intelligence, data processing, information security, workflow automation, quality of service (QoS) measurements, simulations, customer relationship management, knowledge management functions and many more. Our global teams of industry experts continuously monitor technology areas such as Big Data, cloud computing, communication services, mobile & wireless communication space, IT applications & services, network security, and unified communications markets. In addition, we also closely look at vertical markets and connected industries to provide a holistic view of the ICT Industry.
1. Innovations in Blockchain-, Machine Learning-, and IoT-based Security
Advancements in Cyber Security Technology Solutions
- Helping Law Enforcement Locate and Prosecute Cybercriminals
- Applying Decentralized Blockchain to Secure Vital Enterprise Data
- Automating and Improving Threat Detection and Mitigation
- Cybersecurity Solution for Securing Railway Infrastructure
- Securing IoT Networks by Facilitating and Improving OTA Updates
- Blockchain-powered Cyber Security Solution for Enterprises
- Phishing Protection Using Computer Vision Technology
- End-to-end Encryption Management Platform for Data Security
- Manual Approach to Web Application Security Testing
- AI-based Protection Platform for Cloud Environment
- Industry Contacts