This edition of the Energy and Power Systems TOE profiles innovations in impact-resistant lithium-ion battery, boosting capacity for lithium-ion battery, bearing supports that can improve wind turbine performance, and low-cost fuel cell. The TOE also discusses on software to manage data in geothermal industry, a next-generation fuel cell system, a fast-charging solid-state battery, and wind turbine using gravity-based foundation. The TOE further explains Improved efficiency of organic solar cells and lithium-ion battery using niobium tungsten oxides.
The Energy and Power Systems (EPS) TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides insights on the latest advances in the broad range of technology related to the energy industry. The topics regularly presented range from energy storage technologies (solid state batteries, solar chemical storage and other advanced energy storage devices) to non-renewable energy such as oil and gas. Special emphasis is given to emerging areas in the renewable sector such as photovoltaics, wind energy, and geothermal energy, and emerging alternative fuels such as hydrogen, syngas, ethanol and biofuels. The EPS TOE keeps clients abreast of the latest R&D developments at major corporate and academic research centers, provides competitor intelligence and helps create strategic alliances.
The Energy and Environment cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
1. Innovations in Lithium-ion Batteries, Fuel Cells, Wind Turbines, Solar Cells, and Geothermal Power Generation
Technology Advancements in the Energy & Power Systems
- Impact-resistant Electrolyte Prevents Lithium-ion Battery from Exploding
- Iron Fluoride Boosts Energy Density of Lithium-ion Batteries
- Improved Wind Turbine Performance with Innovative Bearing Supports
- Redesigned Fuel Cell Reduces Operating Costs
- Data Management Software for the Geothermal Industry
- Next-Generation Fuel Cell Systems
- Fast-charging Solid-state Batteries
- Wind Turbine Gravity-based Suction Bucket Foundation
- Organic Solar Cells Efficiency Improved Through Tandem Cell Approach
- Using Niobium Tungsten Oxides for Improving Lithium-ion Battery Performance
2. Industry Contacts
- Industry Contacts