This Genetic Technology TOE encompasses recent advances in artificial intelligence platforms enabling drug discovery and development, while highlighting the importance of explainability in AI-driven technologies for healthcare. The TOE also provides an overview of the AI value chain.
The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions. The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
1. Recent Advances in Artificial Intelligence for Drug Discovery
- Employing Artificial Intelligence for Drug Discovery
- Explainable Artificial Intelligence Solutions
- AI-based Drug Discovery Innovation Scouting
- Explainable AI Drug Discovery: Approaches and Features
2. Clinical Trial Analysis and Key Contacts
- Kyndi’s Explainable AI Platform
- Key Contacts