This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts the current landscape and new trends in atomic fusion and myeloma detection tests. It also focuses on innovations in lithium batteries as well as water and waste water treatment.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Keywords: Nuclear fusion, myeloma detection, battery safety, water treatment, capacitive deionization
Advancements in Atomic Fusion, Myeloma Tests, Batteries, and Water Treatment
- Generating 15 Million Degrees for Fusion
- Blood Test for Detecting Myeloma
- Energy- and Cost-efficient Water Treatment Technology by Selective Removal of Contaminants
- Technology for Preventing Lithium Metal Batteries from Exploding
- Treatment of Waste Water Using Nano-conjugate Material