This research study analyzes the North American pump services market across various industries. With increasing oil prices, the demand for pump services is expected to grow. Analysis is provided by type of pump service (MRO, installation and commissioning, decommissioning, and value-added services). Besides, the study sheds light on the key factors that drive this market, along with their impacts, through the forecast period. A comprehensive market share analysis for various types of service providers is also provided.
The research study brings out the latest trends in terms of industry, economy, and technology across several end-user industries for pump services. It covers the opportunities for pump service providers and analyzes how the changing landscape and evolving end-user requirements are driving the need for pumps that are smarter and succinctly address every challenge and issue that customers face. Digital transformation caused by the convergence of industry forces is driving unprecedented change. Data is the new currency, and there is demand from end users to generate and mine the data to convert it into actionable insights. This will transform the market, which is poised to record strong growth in the next few years. This study also analyzes the evolution of maintenance from an in-house-based to a predictive-analytics-based service. It also brings to light how, as technology adoption increases, the service channels will experience unbundling and how it will impact the service providers as their traditional revenue stream comes under threat.
Key Issues Addressed
- The core questions that every pump supplier has to deal with at the beginning of every fiscal year are:
- How is the market expected to grow between 2017 and 2022?
- What are the key drivers and restraints impacting the North American pump services market?
- What are the key business trends that are poised to disrupt the NA pumps business?
- Which pump types are considered as most opportune for growth by chemical companies and at what rates are they expected to grow?
- What are the major segments in the pumps market that vastly adopt new technologies? Which industries offer maximum growth opportunities during the forecast period?
- How has the competitive landscape changed? What is the relative position of competitors in the North American pumps market?
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
- Research Scope
- Key Questions This Study Will Answer
3. Market Analysis
- Pumps Market Overview
- Pump Services Market Overview
- Pump Services Market - Percent Revenue Forecast by Service Type
- Pump Services Market - Revenue Forecast by Service Types
- Pump Services Market - Growth Opportunity Analysis by Service Types
- Pump Services Market - End-user Segmentation
- Key Factors Affecting the Pump Services Market
4. Technology Analysis
- Key Industry 4.0 Technologies Transforming the Pump Services Market
- Impact of Industry 4.0 Technology on Pump Services Market
- Impact of Big Data and Analytics - Prescriptive Analytics
- Impact of IIoT - Real-Time Monitoring Driving Smart Maintenance
- Impact of 3D Printing - Smart Parts Management
- Impact of Cloud and AR - Smart Monitoring
5. Competitive Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Analysis - Pump Manufacturers
- Competitive Analysis - Pure Play Service Providers
- Competitive Analysis - Local Service Providers and Distributors
- Evolution of Pump Maintenance
- Unbundling of Pump Services Value Chain
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Energy Efficiency at the Forefront
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- Growth Opportunity 3 - Changing Market Dynamics
- Growth Opportunity 3 - Market Positioning
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
7. The Last Word
- The Last Word - 3 Big Predictions
- Legal Disclaimer