- Trends in Proteomics partnering deals
- Disclosed headlines, upfronts, milestones and royalties by stage of development
- Proteomics partnering contract documents
- Top Proteomics deals by value
The Global Proteomics Partnering Terms and Agreements report provides an understanding and access to the Proteomics partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter Proteomics partnering deals. The majority of deals are early development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors Proteomics technology or product candidates. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner’s negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
This report contains links to online copies of actual Proteomics deals and contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners. Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner’s flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party’s ability to derive value from the deal.
Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner’s flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party’s ability to derive value from the deal.
For example, analyzing actual company deals and agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of Proteomics dealmaking and business activities. Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in Proteomics dealmaking since 2010, including details of average headline, upfront, milestone and royalty terms.
Chapter 3 provides a review of the leading Proteomics deals since 2010. Deals are listed by headline value, signed by big pharma, most active Proteomics dealmaking companies. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive listing of the top 25 most active companies in Proteomics dealmaking with a brief summary followed by a comprehensive listing of Proteomics deals, as well as contract documents available in the public domain. Where available, each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the actual contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 5 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Proteomics partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2010. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Chapter 6 provides a comprehensive and detailed review of Proteomicss partnering deals signed and announced since Jan 2010. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In addition, a comprehensive appendix is provided organized by Proteomics partnering company A-Z, deal type definitions and Proteomics partnering agreements example. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The report also includes numerous tables and figures that illustrate the trends and activities in Proteomics partnering and dealmaking since 2010.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of Proteomics technologies and products.
Global Proteomics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010 to 2022 is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to Proteomics trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Global Proteomics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010 to 2022 includes:
- Trends in Proteomics dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to over 6000 Proteomics deal records and contract documents where available
- The leading antibody deals by value since 2010
- Most active Proteomics dealmakers since 2010
- The leading Proteomics partnering resources
In Global Proteomics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010 to 2022, the available contracts are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy and technology target
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
Table of Contents
2.2. Proteomics partnering over the years
2.3. Most active Proteomics dealmakers
2.4. Proteomics partnering by deal type
2.5. Proteomics partnering by therapy area
2.6. Deal terms for Proteomics partnering
2.6.1 Proteomics partnering headline values
2.6.2 Proteomics deal upfront payments
2.6.3 Proteomics deal milestone payments
2.6.4 Proteomics royalty rates
3.2. Top Proteomics deals by value
4.2. Most active Proteomics dealmakers
4.3. Most active Proteomics partnering company profiles
5.2. Proteomics contracts dealmaking directory
Appendix 2 - Proteomics deals by stage of development
Appendix 3 - Proteomics deals by deal type
Appendix 4 - Proteomics deals by therapy area
Appendix 5 - Deal type definitions
Appendix 6 - Further reading
Figure 2: Active Proteomics dealmaking activity sincce 2010
Figure 3: Proteomics partnering by deal type since 2010
Figure 4: Proteomics partnering by disease type since 2010
Figure 5: Proteomics partnering by industry sector since 2010
Figure 6: Proteomics deals with a headline value
Figure 7: Proteomics deals with an upfront value
Figure 8: Proteomics deals with a milestone value
Figure 9: Proteomics deals with a royalty rate value
Figure 10: Top Proteomics deals by value since 2010
Figure 11: Most active Proteomics dealmakers since 2010
Figure 12: Proteomics partnering by technology type since 2010
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- 20/20 BioResponse
- 21st Century Biochemicals
- A*STAR Bioinformatics Institute
- A*STAR Genome Institute of Singapore
- A*STAR Institute of Microelectronics (IME)
- AB Analitica
- Abraxis BioScience
- Absorption Systems
- Abt Bio Pharma Solutions
- Academy for Medical Development & Collaboration
- Acceleron Pharma
- Acella Pharmaceuticals
- ActivX Biosciences
- ADC Biotechnology
- Adeona Pharmaceuticals
- Aduro BioTech
- Advanced Biological Laboratories
- Advanced BioScience Laboratories
- Advanced Manufacturing Fund
- Advinus Therapeutics
- Aelan Cell Technologies
- Aestus Therapeutic
- AEterna Zentaris
- Agilent Technologies
- Aileron Therapeutics
- Ajinomoto AminoScience
- Alamar Biosciences
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Almac Diagnostics
- Almac Group
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals
- Althea Technologies
- Altus Pharmaceuticals
- Alzheimers Research UK
- Amarantus BioSciences
- American College of Cardiology
- American CryoStem
- American Health Assistance Foundation
- Analytical Testing Laboratory
- Anchor Therapeutics
- Angel Biotechnology
- Anteo Diagnostics
- Anthera Pharmaceuticals
- Antigen Discovery
- Apeiron Biologics
- Applied Proteomics
- Arbor Vita
- Ariadne Genomics
- Artes Biotechnology
- Astellas Pharma
- Auburn University
- Aurigene Discovery Technologies
- Aushon BioSystems
- Autism Speaks
- Auven Therapeutics
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota
- Avid Bioservices
- Avila Therapeutics
- Avraham Pharmaceuticals
- Axil Scientific
- Batavia Biosciences
- Baxter International
- Bayer CropScience
- Bayer Schering Pharma
- Baylor College of Medicine
- BellBrook Labs
- Bellus Health
- BGI Americas
- BG Medicine
- Bicycle Therapeutics
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Biocius Life Sciences
- Bioeasy Diagnostica
- BioNova Cientifica
- BioSante Pharmaceuticals
- Bio Sidus Argentina
- BioSystem Development
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC)
- Biotechnology Value Fund
- BluePen Biomarkers
- Blue Sky Biotech
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Bucher Biotec
- Bulldog Bio
- Caladrius Biosciences
- Caliber Biotherapeutics
- California Institute for Quantitative Biosciences (QB3)
- Cambridge Isotope Laboratories
- Cambridge Research Biochemicals
- Camino Partnership
- Cancer Research Technology
- Cancer Research UK
- Caprion Biosciences
- Caprion Proteomics
- Caprotec Bioanalytics
- The publisher reports provide insight into the trends and terms of partnering deals in the global life sciences sector.
- The publisher reports are updated every six months to ensure the user has access to the latest announcements and trends in the topic focus of the report.
- The publisher analysts review the deal data to provide an overview and analysis of deal trends, including example deals and terms.
- The publisher reports source deal data from our proprietary deals and alliances database. The database is updated daily by our analysts with new deals as they are announced globally by the company’s party to the deal.
- The data in the deals and alliances database is obtained from secondary sources such as publicly available industry sources including press releases, company presentations, investor presentations, company SEC filings, other company filings, company websites, conference presentations. Sources are identified to allow for user verification.
The publisher provides comprehensive coverage of the following partnering or deal types:
- Asset purchase
- Collaborative R&D
- Contract service
- Equity purchase
- Joint venture
- Royalty financing
- Spin out
- Sub license
Every deal record is fully categorized and includes the following data, where available:
- Industry sector
- Therapy areas
- Technology type
- Deal components
- Financial terms
- Stage of development
- Asset type
- Geographic focus
- Excluded geography
- Company press release
- SEC filing data including contract document
All financial amounts are converted to US$ using the exchange rate available on the date of deal announcement, enabling direct comparison of deal terms across international territories.