Additionally, rising use of marine engines in boats would further push their demand across the region during the forecast period. Few of the major players operating in North America marine engines market include Wärtsilä Corporation, MAN SE, Hyundai Heavy Industries, Rolls Royce Holdings Plc, Caterpillar Inc., General Electric, Cummins Inc., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Marine Machinery & Equipment Co. Ltd., Volvo Penta, and Brunswick Corporation (Mercury Marine Inc).
“North America Marine Engines Market By Type, By Application, By Engine Power Rating, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2023” discusses the following aspects of marine engines market in North America:
- Marine Engines Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Main Propulsion, & Auxiliary Engine), By Application (Commercial, Defense, etc), By Engine Power Rating (< 750KW, 751-4000KW, 4001-8000KW, & >8000 KW), By Country
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- To gain an in-depth understanding of marine engines in North America
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, marine engines distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with marine engines distributor, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Marine Engines Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size & Forecast
4.1.1. By Value
4.1.2. By Volume
5. North America Marine Engines Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.1.2. By Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Application (Commercial, Defense and Others)
5.2.2. By Type (Main Propulsion and Auxiliary Engine)
5.2.3. By Engine Power Rating (Up to 750 kW, 751-4000 kW, 4001-8000 kW, and Above 8000 kW)
5.2.4. By Country
5.3. North America Marine Engines Market Attractiveness Index
5.3.1. By Application
5.3.2. By Type
5.3.3. By Engine Power Rating
5.3.4. By Country
188.8.131.52. United States Marine Engines Market Outlook
184.108.40.206.1. Market Size & Forecast
220.127.116.11.1.1. By Value
18.104.22.168.2. Market Share & Forecast
22.214.171.124.2.1. By Application
126.96.36.199.2.2. By Type
188.8.131.52.2.3. By Engine Power Rating
184.108.40.206. Canada Marine Engines Market Outlook
220.127.116.11.1. Market Size & Forecast
18.104.22.168.1.1. By Value
22.214.171.124.2. Market Share & Forecast
126.96.36.199.2.1. By Application
188.8.131.52.2.2. By Type
184.108.40.206.2.3. By Engine Power Rating
220.127.116.11. Mexico Marine Engines Market Outlook
18.104.22.168.1. Market Size & Forecast
22.214.171.124.1.1. By Value
126.96.36.199.2. Market Share & Forecast
188.8.131.52.2.1. By Application
184.108.40.206.2.2. By Type
220.127.116.11.2.3. By Engine Power Rating
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Trends & Developments
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1. Company Profiles
8.1.1. Wartsila Corporation
8.1.2. MAN SE
8.1.3. Hyundai Heavy Industries
8.1.4. Rolls Royce Holdings Plc.
8.1.5. Caterpillar Inc.
8.1.6. General Electric
8.1.7. Cummins Inc.
8.1.8. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Marine Machinery & Equipment Co., Ltd.
8.1.9. Volvo Penta
8.1.10. Brunswick Corporation (Mercury Marine Inc.)
9. Strategic Recommendations
*Full List of Figures Available on Enquiry.
- Wartsila Corporation
- MAN SE
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Rolls Royce Holdings Plc.
- Caterpillar Inc.
- General Electric
- Cummins Inc.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Marine Machinery & Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Volvo Penta
- Brunswick Corporation (Mercury Marine Inc.)