Moreover, rising merger & acquisition activities in South America marine engines market is further anticipated to positively influence the market in the coming years. Additionally, growing demand for vessels and oil tankers across South America would drive the demand for marine engines during the forecast period. Few of the major players operating in the South America marine engines market include Wärtsilä Corporation, MAN SE, Hyundai Heavy Industries, Rolls Royce Holdings Plc, Caterpillar Inc., General Electric, Cummins Inc., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Marine Machinery & Equipment Co. Ltd., Volvo Penta, and Brunswick Corporation (Mercury Marine Inc).
“South America Marine Engines Market By Type, By Application, By Engine Power Rating, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2023” discusses the following aspects of marine engines market in South America:
- Marine Engines Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Main Propulsion, & Auxiliary Engine), By Application (Commercial, Defense, etc), By Engine Power Rating (< 750KW, 751-4000KW, 4001-8000KW, & >8000 KW), By Country
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of marine engines in South America
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, marine engines distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with marine engines distributor, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Please note: With the Enterprise license, the PDF product is printable and editable and comes with a market data excel sheet.
Table of Contents
4.1.1. By Value
4.1.2. By Volume
5.1.1. By Value
5.1.2. By Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Application (Commercial, Defense and Others)
5.2.2. By Type (Main Propulsion and Auxiliary Engine)
5.2.3. By Engine Power Rating (Up to 750 kW, 751-4000 kW, 4001-8000 kW, and Above 8000 kW)
5.2.4. By Country
5.3. South America Marine Engines Market Attractiveness Index
5.3.1. By Application
5.3.2. By Type
5.3.3. By Engine Power Rating
5.3.4. By Country
126.96.36.199. Brazil Marine Engines Market Outlook
188.8.131.52.1. Market Size & Forecast
184.108.40.206.1.1. By Value
220.127.116.11.2. Market Share & Forecast
18.104.22.168.2.1. By Application
22.214.171.124.2.2. By Type
126.96.36.199.2.3. By Engine Power Rating
188.8.131.52. Venezuela Marine Engines Market Outlook
184.108.40.206.1. Market Size & Forecast
220.127.116.11.1.1. By Value
18.104.22.168.2. Market Share & Forecast
22.214.171.124.2.1. By Application
126.96.36.199.2.2. By Type
188.8.131.52.2.3. By Engine Power Rating
184.108.40.206. Argentina Marine Engines Market Outlook
220.127.116.11.1. Market Size & Forecast
18.104.22.168.1.1. By Value
22.214.171.124.2. Market Share & Forecast
126.96.36.199.2.1. By Application
188.8.131.52.2.2. By Type
184.108.40.206.2.3. By Engine Power Rating
8.1.1. Wartsila Corporation
8.1.2. MAN SE
8.1.3. Hyundai Heavy Industries
8.1.4. Rolls Royce Holdings Plc.
8.1.5. Caterpillar Inc.
8.1.6. General Electric
8.1.7. Cummins Inc.
8.1.8. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Marine Machinery & Equipment Co., Ltd.
8.1.9. Volvo Penta
8.1.10. Brunswick Corporation (Mercury Marine Inc.)
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Wartsila Corporation
- MAN SE
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Rolls Royce Holdings Plc.
- Caterpillar Inc.
- General Electric
- Cummins Inc.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Marine Machinery & Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Volvo Penta
- Brunswick Corporation (Mercury Marine Inc.)