“Middle East & Africa Marine Engines Market By Type, By Application, By Engine Power Rating, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2023” discusses the following aspects of marine engines market in MEA:
- Marine Engines Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Main Propulsion, & Auxiliary Engine), By Application (Commercial, Defense, etc), By Engine Power Rating (< 750KW, 751-4000KW, 4001-8000KW, & >8000 KW), By Country
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- To gain an in-depth understanding of marine engines in MEA
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, marine engines distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with marine engines distributor, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
For both the Single and Enterprise user license, 10% report specific customization is available free of any additional cost, as above. However, alternatively, if you are looking for additional content (data or insight) related to the scope of the report, you may purchase the new "Custom Research License". Please enquire for pricing.
The custom research will be delivered in printable PDF format along with the report’s data excel sheet. This license offers 80 analyst hours. It is strongly recommended for an organization which wants to execute short ‘bespoke’ research projects related to the scope of the purchased report.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Marine Engines Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size & Forecast
4.1.1. By Value
4.1.2. By Volume
5. Middle East & Africa Marine Engines Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.1.2. By Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Application (Commercial, Defense and Others)
5.2.2. By Type (Main Propulsion and Auxiliary Engine)
5.2.3. By Engine Power Rating (Up to 750 kW, 751-4000 kW, 4001-8000 kW, and Above 8000 kW)
5.2.4. By Country
5.3. Middle East & Africa Marine Engines Market Attractiveness Index
5.3.1. By Application
5.3.2. By Type
5.3.3. By Engine Power Rating
5.3.4. By Country
22.214.171.124. Saudi Arabia Marine Engines Market Outlook
126.96.36.199.1. Market Size & Forecast
188.8.131.52.1.1. By Value
184.108.40.206.2. Market Share & Forecast
220.127.116.11.2.1. By Application
18.104.22.168.2.2. By Type
22.214.171.124.2.3. By Engine Power Rating
126.96.36.199. Iran Marine Engines Market Outlook
188.8.131.52.1. Market Size & Forecast
184.108.40.206.1.1. By Value
220.127.116.11.2. Market Share & Forecast
18.104.22.168.2.1. By Application
22.214.171.124.2.2. By Type
126.96.36.199.2.3. By Engine Power Rating
188.8.131.52. UAE Marine Engines Market Outlook
184.108.40.206.1. Market Size & Forecast
220.127.116.11.1.1. By Value
18.104.22.168.2. Market Share & Forecast
22.214.171.124.2.1. By Application
126.96.36.199.2.2. By Type
188.8.131.52.2.3. By Engine Power Rating
184.108.40.206. Egypt Marine Engines Market Outlook
220.127.116.11.1. Market Size & Forecast
18.104.22.168.1.1. By Value
22.214.171.124.2. Market Share & Forecast
126.96.36.199.2.1. By Application
188.8.131.52.2.2. By Type
184.108.40.206.2.3. By Engine Power Rating
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Trends & Developments
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1. Company Profiles
8.1.1. Wartsila Corporation
8.1.2. MAN SE
8.1.3. Hyundai Heavy Industries
8.1.4. Rolls Royce Holdings Plc.
8.1.5. Caterpillar Inc.
8.1.6. General Electric
8.1.7. Cummins Inc.
8.1.8. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Marine Machinery & Equipment Co., Ltd.
8.1.9. Volvo Penta
8.1.10. Brunswick Corporation (Mercury Marine Inc.)
9. Strategic Recommendations
*Full List of Figures and Tables Available on Enquiry.
- Wartsila Corporation
- MAN SE
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Rolls Royce Holdings Plc.
- Caterpillar Inc.
- General Electric
- Cummins Inc.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Marine Machinery & Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Volvo Penta
- Brunswick Corporation (Mercury Marine Inc.)