“Middle East & Africa Marine Engines Market By Type, By Application, By Engine Power Rating, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2023” discusses the following aspects of marine engines market in MEA:
- Marine Engines Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Main Propulsion, & Auxiliary Engine), By Application (Commercial, Defense, etc), By Engine Power Rating (< 750KW, 751-4000KW, 4001-8000KW, & >8000 KW), By Country
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of marine engines in MEA
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, marine engines distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with marine engines distributor, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Please note: With the Enterprise license, the PDF product is printable and editable and comes with a market data excel sheet.
Table of Contents
4.1.1. By Value
4.1.2. By Volume
5.1.1. By Value
5.1.2. By Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Application (Commercial, Defense and Others)
5.2.2. By Type (Main Propulsion and Auxiliary Engine)
5.2.3. By Engine Power Rating (Up to 750 kW, 751-4000 kW, 4001-8000 kW, and Above 8000 kW)
5.2.4. By Country
5.3. Middle East & Africa Marine Engines Market Attractiveness Index
5.3.1. By Application
5.3.2. By Type
5.3.3. By Engine Power Rating
5.3.4. By Country
184.108.40.206. Saudi Arabia Marine Engines Market Outlook
220.127.116.11.1. Market Size & Forecast
18.104.22.168.1.1. By Value
22.214.171.124.2. Market Share & Forecast
126.96.36.199.2.1. By Application
188.8.131.52.2.2. By Type
184.108.40.206.2.3. By Engine Power Rating
220.127.116.11. Iran Marine Engines Market Outlook
18.104.22.168.1. Market Size & Forecast
22.214.171.124.1.1. By Value
126.96.36.199.2. Market Share & Forecast
188.8.131.52.2.1. By Application
184.108.40.206.2.2. By Type
220.127.116.11.2.3. By Engine Power Rating
18.104.22.168. UAE Marine Engines Market Outlook
22.214.171.124.1. Market Size & Forecast
126.96.36.199.1.1. By Value
188.8.131.52.2. Market Share & Forecast
184.108.40.206.2.1. By Application
220.127.116.11.2.2. By Type
18.104.22.168.2.3. By Engine Power Rating
22.214.171.124. Egypt Marine Engines Market Outlook
126.96.36.199.1. Market Size & Forecast
188.8.131.52.1.1. By Value
184.108.40.206.2. Market Share & Forecast
220.127.116.11.2.1. By Application
18.104.22.168.2.2. By Type
22.214.171.124.2.3. By Engine Power Rating
8.1.1. Wartsila Corporation
8.1.2. MAN SE
8.1.3. Hyundai Heavy Industries
8.1.4. Rolls Royce Holdings Plc.
8.1.5. Caterpillar Inc.
8.1.6. General Electric
8.1.7. Cummins Inc.
8.1.8. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Marine Machinery & Equipment Co., Ltd.
8.1.9. Volvo Penta
8.1.10. Brunswick Corporation (Mercury Marine Inc.)
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Wartsila Corporation
- MAN SE
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Rolls Royce Holdings Plc.
- Caterpillar Inc.
- General Electric
- Cummins Inc.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Marine Machinery & Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Volvo Penta
- Brunswick Corporation (Mercury Marine Inc.)