Additionally, growing deployment of video analytics as well as artificial intelligence for enhancing user experience coupled with rising OTT penetration across the region is further expected to boost Europe video streaming software market in the coming five years. Europe video streaming software market is controlled by these major players, namely Brightcove Inc., Ooyala Inc., IBM Corporation, Kaltura Inc., Haivision Systems Inc., Panopto Inc., Wowza Media Systems LLC, Vbrick Inc., and Muvi LLC.
“Europe Video Streaming Software Market By Component, By Streaming Type, By Deployment Type, By End User, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2023” discusses the following aspects of video streaming software market in Europe:
- Video Streaming Software Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Component (Solutions & Services), By Streaming Type (Video On-demand Streaming & Live Streaming), By Deployment Type (On-Premise & Cloud), By End User, By Country
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- To gain an in-depth understanding of video streaming software in Europe
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, video streaming software distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with video streaming software distributor, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Video Streaming Software Market Overview
5. Europe Video Streaming Software Market Landscape
6. Europe Video Streaming Software Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Component (Solutions and Services)
188.8.131.52. By Solutions (Transcoding & Processing, Video Delivery & Distribution, Video Analytics, Video Management, Video Security, and Others)
184.108.40.206. By Services (Professional Services and Managed Services)
6.2.2. By Streaming Type (Video on Demand Streaming and Live Streaming)
6.2.3. By Deployment Type (On-Premise and Cloud)
6.2.4. By End User (Broadcasters, Operators & Media, Enterprises, Education, Healthcare and Others)
6.2.5. By Country (United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe)
7. United Kingdom Video Streaming Software Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Streaming Type
8. Germany Video Streaming Software Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Streaming Type
9. France Video Streaming Software Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Streaming Type
10. Italy Video Streaming Software Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Streaming Type
11. Spain Video Streaming Software Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.1.1. By Value
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.2.1. By Streaming Type
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Company Profiles
14.1.1. Brightcove, Inc.
14.1.2. Ooyala, Inc.
14.1.3. IBM Corporation
14.1.4. Kaltura, Inc.
14.1.5. Haivision Systems, Inc.
14.1.6. Panopto, Inc.
14.1.7. Wowza Media Systems, LLC
14.1.8. Vbrick, Inc.
14.1.9. Muvi LLC
15. Strategic Recommendations
*Full List of Figures Available on Enquiry.