Additionally, increasing emphasis on sustainable yet effective approaches supporting targeted release of active compounds into the plant species coupled with expanding adoption of integrated crop management practices are anticipated to fuel growth in India plant growth regulators market in the coming years. Some of the major players operating in India plant growth regulators market are TATA Chemicals Ltd., Godrej Agrovet Limited, Bayer Crop Science Limited, Krishi Rasayan Pvt. Ltd., Dhanuka Agritech Limited, Growtech Agri Science and Research Private Limited, Sadguru Chemicals & Fertilizers, Varsha Bioscience and Technology India Pvt. Ltd., Aristo Biotech And Life Science Pvt. Ltd., and Bharat Rasayan Limited.
“India Plant Growth Regulators Market By Type, By Crop Type, By Chemical Formulation, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023” discusses the following aspects of plant growth regulators market in India:
- Plant Growth Regulators Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Cytokinin, Gibberellins, Auxins & Others), By Crop Type (Fruits & Vegetables, Ornamentals & Others), By Chemical Formulation (IAA, IBA, GA1, GA4 & Others)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of plant growth regulators in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, plant growth regulators distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with plant growth regulators distributor, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Please note: With the Enterprise license, the PDF product is printable and editable and comes with a market data excel sheet.
Table of Contents
4.2. Brand Satisfaction
4.3. Factors Influencing Purchase Decisions
4.4. Challenges & Unmet Needs
5.1.1. By Value
5.1.2. By Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Type (Auxins, Gibberellins, Cytokinin, Ethylene and others)
5.2.2. By Crop Type (Fruits & vegetables, Grains and pulses, Ornamentals and Others)
5.2.3. By Region
5.2.4. By Chemical Formulations (Kinetin, GA1, Zeatin, GA4, IAA, IBA, and Others)
5.2.5. By Company
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
5.3.1. By Type
5.3.2. By Crop Type
5.3.3. By Region
6.1.1. By Value
6.1.2. By Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Crop Type
6.2.2. By Region
6.2.3. By Chemical Formulation (Kinetin, Zeatin and Others)
6.3. Product Benchmarking
7.1.1. By Value
7.1.2. By Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Crop Type
7.2.2. By Region
7.2.3. By Chemical Formulation (GA1, GA4 and Others)
7.3. Product Benchmarking
8.1.1. By Value
8.1.2. By Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Crop Type
8.2.2. By Region
8.2.3. By Chemical Formulation (IAA, IBA and Others)
8.3. Product Benchmarking
9.1.1. By Value
9.1.2. By Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Crop Type
9.2.2. By Region
13.2. Trade Balance
18.2. Competitive Landscape
18.2.1. TATA Chemicals Limited
18.2.2. Godrej Agrovet Limited
18.2.3. Bayer Crop Science Limited
18.2.4. Krishi Rasayan Pvt. Ltd.
18.2.5. Dhanuka Agritech Limited
18.2.6. Growtech Agri Science and Research Private Limited
18.2.7. Sadguru Chemicals & Fertilizers
18.2.8. Varsha Bioscience and Technology India Pvt. Ltd.
18.2.9. Aristo Biotech And Life Science Pvt. Ltd.
18.2.10. Bharat Rasayan Limited
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- TATA Chemicals Limited
- Godrej Agrovet Limited
- Bayer Crop Science Limited
- Krishi Rasayan Pvt. Ltd.
- Dhanuka Agritech Limited
- Growtech Agri Science and Research Private Limited
- Sadguru Chemicals & Fertilizers
- Varsha Bioscience and Technology India Pvt. Ltd.
- Aristo Biotech And Life Science Pvt. Ltd.
- Bharat Rasayan Limited