Moreover, increasing investments by the Government of India to develop commercial and industrial roofing sector along with development and repair of already existing infrastructure is further expected to push demand for polycarbonate products across India in the coming years. Some of the major players operating in India polycarbonate market are Covestro (India) Pvt Ltd, Everest Industries Ltd, SABIC Innovative Plastics India Pvt. Ltd., Bansal Roofing Products Ltd., MG Polyplast Industries Pvt. Ltd., Tuflite Polymers Ltd., Gallina India Pvt. Ltd., Lotus Roofings Pvt. Ltd., Palram India Pvt Ltd., and Power Chem Plast Ltd.
“India Polycarbonate Market By Resin Type By Product Type, By Application, By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023” discusses the following aspects of polycarbonate market in India:
- Polycarbonate Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Resin Type (Virgin & Regrind) By Product Type (Polycarbonate Sheets, Polycarbonate Tubes/pipes, etc.), By Application (Car/Aircraft Windows, Glazing & Disks), By End User
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- To gain an in-depth understanding of polycarbonate market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, polycarbonate market distributor, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with polycarbonate market distributor, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Brand Awareness
4.2. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
4.3. Challenges & Unmet Needs
4.4. Brand Satisfaction
5. India Polycarbonate Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.1.2. By Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Resin Type (Virgin polycarbonate and Regrind Polycarbonate)
5.2.2. By Product Type (Polycarbonate Sheets, Polycarbonate Tubes/Pipes, Polycarbonate Films, and Others)
5.2.3. By Application (Car Window Applications, Glazing, Disks and Others)
5.2.4. By End User (Electrical & Electronics, Automotive, Building & Construction, Aerospace & Defense, Medical, Optical, and Others)
5.2.5. By Region
5.2.6. By Company
6. Market Attractiveness Index (By Product Type)
7. India Polycarbonate Sheet Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & By Volume
7.2. Market Share and Forecast
7.2.1. By End User
7.2.2. By Region
7.3. Product Benchmarking
8. India Polycarbonate Tubes/Pipes Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value & By Volume
8.2. Market Share and Forecast
8.2.1. By End User
8.2.2. By Region
8.3. Product Benchmarking
9. India Polycarbonate Film Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value & By Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By End User
9.2.2. By Region
9.3. Product Benchmarking
10. Market Dynamics
11. Markets Trends & Development
12. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
13. Price Analysis
14. Trade Dynamics
14.1. India Polycarbonate Sheet/Film Import Analysis
14.2. India Polycarbonate Sheet/Film Export Analysis
14.3. Trade Balance
14.4. India Polycarbonate Tube/Pipes Import Analysis
14.5. India Polycarbonate Tube/Pipes Export Analysis
14.6. Trade Balance
15. Supply Chain Analysis
16. List of Suppliers/Distributors
17. India Economic Profile
18. Competitive Landscape
18.1. Competitive Benchmarking
18.2. Company Profiles
18.2.1. Covestro (India) Pvt. Ltd.
18.2.2. Everest Industries Ltd.
18.2.3. SABIC Innovative Plastics India Pvt. Ltd.
18.2.4. Bansal Roofing Products Ltd.
18.2.5. MG Polyplast Industries Pvt. Ltd.
18.2.6. Tuflite Polymers Ltd.
18.2.7. Gallina India Pvt. Ltd.
18.2.8. Lotus Roofings Pvt. Ltd.
18.2.9. Palram India Pvt Ltd.
18.2.10. Power Chem Plast Ltd.
19. Strategic Recommendations
*List of Figures and Tables Available on Enquiry.
- Covestro (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Everest Industries Ltd.
- SABIC Innovative Plastics India Pvt. Ltd.
- Bansal Roofing Products Ltd.
- MG Polyplast Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Tuflite Polymers Ltd.
- Gallina India Pvt. Ltd.
- Lotus Roofings Pvt. Ltd.
- Palram India Pvt Ltd.
- Power Chem Plast Ltd.