This issue of Dental Clinics of North America focuses on Evidence-Based Dentistry, and is edited by Dr. Robert J. Weyant. Articles will include: The Evidence-Based Dental Office; Implementation of Evidence-Based Dentistry and Changing Behavior: What Dentists Need to Know; Evidence-Based Dentistry Update for Pediatric Dentistry; Evidence-Based Dentistry Update on Opioid Appropriate Use and Risks; Evidence-Based Dentistry Update on Silver Diamine Fluoride; Evidence-Based Update on Diagnosis and Management of Gingivitis and Periodontitis; How Evidence-Based Dentistry Has Shaped the Practice of Oral Medicine; Teaching Evidence-Based Dentistry: Dental Curriculum; Evidence-Based Dentistry for Caries Risk Assessment and Disease Management; Implementing Evidence-Based Dentistry Guidelines; Evidence-Based Dentistry and Dental Health Policy; and more!
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Added Sugar and Dental Caries in Children: A Scientific Update and Future Steps
3. Evidence for the Use of Analgesic Medications in Dentistry: From a Letter to the Editor to an EBD Review of Reviews
4. Evidence-based Dentistry Update on Silver Diamine Fluoride
5. Evidence-based Update on Diagnosis and Management of Gingivitis and Periodontitis
6. How Evidence-Based Dentistry Has Shaped the Practice of Oral Medicin
7. Teaching Evidence-based Dentistry: Dental Curriculum
8. Evidence-based Dentistry for Caries Risk Assessment and Disease Management
9. Translational Research: Bringing Science to the Provider through Guideline Implementation
10. How Should We Evaluate and Use Evidence to Improve Population Oral Health?