This month's Oil and Gas TOE profiles latest gyroscopic survey technology, solid control equipment, a drone for pipeline construction, and a pump-off controller. The TOE also discusses logging-while-drilling technology, an innovative cemented product line, reservoir modeling solution, and a automation-enabled drilling system. The TOE further explains a mud-sealing cement system and a fiber optic monitoring system.
The Oil and Gas TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on innovations pertaining to technologies, products, and processes, along with strategic insights, in the upstream and downstream processes in the oil and gas industry.
The Energy and Utilities cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
1. Technology Advancements in the Oil and Gas Industry
- MEMS Gyroscopic Survey Improves Drilling Efficiency
- Innovative Solids Control Equipment for Drilling Operation
- Drone Provides Aerial Analytics for Pipeline Construction
- Pump-off Controller Maximizes Oil and Gas Production
- Logging-while-drilling Technology Improves Depth of Investigation for Reservoirs
- Innovative Cemented Product Line Simplifies Completion Systems
- Customized User Interface Reservoir Modeling Solution
- Automation-enabled Drilling System Improves Well Placement
- Mud-sealing Cement System Increases Zonal Isolation
- Fiber Optic Monitoring System Detects Pipeline Leakages
2. Industry Contacts