This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in aquaculture technologies, such as sustainable land-based recirculating aquaculture systems, production of insect-based protein with high nutritional value suitable for feeding fish, and conversion of carbon dioxide from industrial emissions into high value proteins and oils. The TOE focuses on alternative approach to improve photocatalytic processes to produce organic chemicals.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
1. Recent Developments in Chemicals, Proteins and Seafood Production
- Insect-based Protein with High Nutritional Value
- High-protein Products Derived from Microbes and Carbon Dioxide
- Nanocubes as Efficient Photocatalysts for Chemicals Production
- Gold-treated Bacteria Produce Chemicals from Carbon Dioxide
- Sustainable Land-based Seafood Production Method
- Industry Contacts