This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features chemical methods to convert plant-based derivatives into amino acids, modeling ecosystems to treat water and extract useful raw materials, and techniques to engineer bacteria to produce heme complexes. The TOE also focuses on an alternative approach to develop a wide range solar capture and solar powered microalgae-based biotechnologies and bacteria-powered solar panels.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
1. Developments in Biotechnologies, Amino Acids Production, Water Treatment, and Bacteria-augmented Solar Energy
- Efficient Conversion of Plant-based Derivatives into Amino Acids
- Solar-powered Microalgae-based Biotechnologies
- Model Ecosystem to Treat Water and Extract Useful Raw Materials
- Bacteria-powered Solar Panels for Year-round Energy Generation
- Engineered Bacteria Could Solve Heme Deficiencies
- Industry Contacts