This edition of ITCC TOE provides a snapshot of the emerging ICT led innovations in artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain, cloud, and data analytics. This issue focuses on the application of information and communication technologies in alleviating the challenges faced across industry sectors in areas such as e-commerce, healthcare, automotive, and ITeS.
ITCC TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)’s mission is to investigate emerging wireless communication and computing technology areas including 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Big Data, cloud computing, augmented reality, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, virtualization and the Internet of Things and their new applications; unearth new products and service offerings; highlight trends in the wireless networking, data management and computing spaces; provide updates on technology funding; evaluate intellectual property; follow technology transfer and solution deployment/integration; track development of standards and software; and report on legislative and policy issues and many more.
The Information & Communication Technology cluster provides global industry analysis, technology competitive analysis, and insights into game-changing technologies in the wireless communication and computing space. Innovations in ICT have deeply permeated various applications and markets. These innovations have profound impact on a range of business functions for computing, communications, business intelligence, data processing, information security, workflow automation, quality of service (QoS) measurements, simulations, customer relationship management, knowledge management functions and many more. Our global teams of industry experts continuously monitor technology areas such as Big Data, cloud computing, communication services, mobile and wireless communication space, IT applications & services, network security, and unified communications markets. In addition, we also closely look at vertical markets and connected industries to provide a holistic view of the ICT Industry.
Keywords: Machine learning, blockchain, artificial intelligence, data analytics, fault management, chatbots, Ethereum, software-as-a-service (SaaS), customer engagement, intelligent business cloud
1. Emerging ICT Innovations in the Healthcare, Automotive and Information Technology Sectors
- Keeping Vehicle Software Updated to Avoid Mass Recalls
- Using AI to Facilitate More Efficient Customer Service
- Building a Marketplace for AI and ML Algorithms
- Developing Protocol for Building Decentralized Marketplace
- Using AI and ML to Frame Effective Business Strategies
- AI-driven Marketing Planning Solution for Enterprises
- AI-powered Chatbot Platform for Improved Customer Engagement
- Cloud-based Healthcare Data Analytics Platform for Hospitals
- Machine Learning-powered Data Analytics Platform for Enterprises
- Intelligent Business Cloud Platform for Business Transformation
- Industry Contacts