The latest issue of Advanced Medical Technologies (AMDT) TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) profiles innovations that include the design of a low-energy implantable defibrillator, UV-based disinfection systems, a wearable orthopedic implant designing system, biomarker-detection of Alzheimer's, a deep learning system for breast cancer diagnosis, wearable cardiac monitoring devices, sticker-based vital signs monitoring devices, and drug-eluting stent for narrow blood vessels.
The Advanced MedTech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) analyzes and reports new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, ultrasound, X-ray, neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring. In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
Keywords: Implantable defibrillator, UV-based disinfection systems, wearable orthopedic implant, biomarker detection, Alzheimer's, deep learning system, breast cancer diagnosis, wearable cardiac monitoring, sticker-based vital signs monitoring, drug-eluting stents, orthopedic implant designing system
Table of Contents
1. Innovations in the Advanced Medical Technologies Industry
- Low-energy Implantable Defibrillator for Treating Cardiac Arrhythmia
- UV-based Disinfection for Eliminating Hospital-acquired Infections
- Wearable Orthopedic Implant Designing System
- Transcatheter Treatment for Mitral Valve Disease
- Biomarker-based Detection Platform for Alzheimer's Disease
- Deep Learning Algorithms for Precision Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- 3D Printed Biomimetic Models for Medical Training
- New Drug-eluting Stent for Narrow Blood Vessels
- Biologically-derived Hemostatic Wound Dressing Product
- Artificial Intelligence-based Wearable Patch for Cardiac Monitoring
- Wearable Sticker for Reliable Monitoring of Athletes and Heart Patients
- Orthopedic Implants for Bone Lengthening and Bone Deformation Correcting
- Database of Key Industry Participants