SVOD Outlook by Country
Published in October 2018, this 207-page report is delivered in PowerPoint (with a PDF file also provided). The report provides 308 charts that highlight SVOD developments for 138 countries.
Chile SVOD Outlook
- There were 1.08 million SVOD homes by end-2017, with this total growing to 2.00 million in 2023.
- SVOD penetration of TV households will climb from 20% in 2017 to 35% by 2023
- Netflix will account for about half the total SVOD subscribers.
- Netflix is offered by VTR
- Claro Video will remain in second place, followed by Movistar Play and Amazon Prime Video.
- HBO launched as a standalone SVOD platform in June 2017.
The report comprises:
- Global, Asia Pacific, Eastern Europe, Latin America, Middle East and North Africa, North America, Sub-Saharan Africa and Western Europe charts for SVOD subscribers and revenues by top countries and by top operators for 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2023
- Country-by-country forecast charts for SVOD subscribers and SVOD revenues for 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2023
- Bullet point analysis for the top 50 countries and the global slides.