This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
HighlightsStanwell Corp Ltd (Stanwell) is a diversified energy company that generates, trades and sells electricity. It produces electricity from coal, gas, diesel and hydro sources. The company also trades gas, coal and electricity products. Stanwell owns and operates power stations across Queensland. The company retails electricity to commercial and industrial end-users in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria and the Australian Capital Territory. It serves infrastructure, manufacturing, resources, retail and commercial sector companies. Stanwell is headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Stanwell Corp Ltd Key Recent DevelopmentsJul 07, 2022: Clarke Creek Wind Farm construction commences
Jul 06, 2022: Construction begins on Australia's largest renewable energy project Clarke Creek to help meet soaring demand for renewables
Mar 24, 2022: Cubico Sustainable Investments partners with Queensland Government on Wambo Wind Farm
Dec 03, 2021: Acciona Energía to supply clean energy for proposed hydrogen project
Sep 30, 2021: Five-minute settlement - it's here
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Stanwell Corp Ltd - Key Facts
- Stanwell Corp Ltd - Key Employees
- Stanwell Corp Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Stanwell Corp Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Stanwell Corp Ltd - History
- Stanwell Corp Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Stanwell Corp Ltd - Business Description
- Stanwell Corp Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Stanwell Corp Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Stanwell Corp Ltd - Strengths
- Stanwell Corp Ltd - Weaknesses
- Stanwell Corp Ltd - Opportunities
- Stanwell Corp Ltd - Threats
- Stanwell Corp Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Jul 07, 2022: Clarke Creek Wind Farm construction commences
- Jul 06, 2022: Construction begins on Australia’s largest renewable energy project Clarke Creek to help meet soaring demand for renewables
- Mar 24, 2022: Cubico Sustainable Investments partners with Queensland Government on Wambo Wind Farm
- Dec 03, 2021: Acciona Energía to supply clean energy for proposed hydrogen project
- Sep 30, 2021: Five-minute settlement - it’s here
- Sep 15, 2021: Implementation of a Japan-Australia Project feasibility study for the creation of a large-scale green liquefied hydrogen supply chain - Six Japanese and Australian companies sign a memorandum of understanding
- Sep 15, 2021: Implementation of a japan-australia project feasibility study for the creation of a large-scale green Liquefied hydrogen supply chain
- Aug 19, 2021: Stanwell Energy team’s flexible working arrangements
- Apr 23, 2021: Stanwell CEO Richard Van Breda resigns
- Apr 21, 2021: Stanwell reveals future focus at CQ Energy Futures Summit
Section 4 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Stanwell Corp Ltd, Key Facts
- Stanwell Corp Ltd, Key Employees
- Stanwell Corp Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Stanwell Corp Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Stanwell Corp Ltd, History
- Stanwell Corp Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Stanwell Corp Ltd, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Shell Energy Operations Pty Ltd
- Origin Energy Ltd
- Arrow Energy Pty Ltd
- Energy Developments Ltd
- CS Energy Ltd