Over 40 years of research and analysis - Established at the beginning of the environmental law and policy movement, ELR is the one-stop shop for environmental professionals to find the most cutting-edge thinking and research, which is why ELR is the most often-cited environmental law journal.
ELR eAccess is perfect for federal and state government attorneys and managers, the public interest community, leaders in the private sector, attorneys and professionals, federal and state courts, law school libraries, and educators needing to stay up-to-date with critical developments in environmental law and policy or regularly researching environmental laws, cases, and policies. ELR eAccess is ideal for all stakeholders.
Real-time access - ELR gives you the ability to track administrative and legislative developments as they are happening.
ELR Online, formerly eAccess, provides you with EVERYTHING that ELR has to offer:
- ELR - The Environmental Law Reporter: Our highly-respected monthly journal (formerly known as News & Analysis) offers insightful articles releveant to both legal practice and policy on today's most pressing environmental topics. The journal is available in print and online.*
- ELR Update: Recieve expert summaries three times a month on the latest court cases, federal and state agency developments, and federal legislative and international news. ELR Update is sent to your email inbox three times a month, and complete archives are maintained on our website.
- ELR website. A one-stop environmental law and policy research site, ELR's website provides you access to our entire collection dating back to 1970, including: court cases and summaries, legislative bills and reports, summaries of key enviromental statutes, agency proposals and rulemakings, Executive Orders, EAB and ALJ decisions, guidance & policy documents, and DOJ consent decrees. ELR Online subscribers also receive the George Washington Journal of Energy and Environmental Law three times a year, as well as online access to all three volumes of the Law of Enviromental Protection.
Other features of ELR include:
- Subject Matter Index breaks down the entire body of ELR information into precise subject categories, designed for focused research on relevant cases.
- Cumulative Table of Cases catalogs ELR citations and procedure histories, and where applicable, citations to other reporting services.
Who Should Buy this Subscription:
- Executive Director
- Vice President
- Senior Attorney
- Of Counsel
- General Counsel
- Legal Assistant
- Law Professor
- Legal Secretary
- Law Clerk
- Law Student
- Research Librarian
- Law Librarian
- Reference Librarian
- Collections Services
Sample Tables of Contents - Environmental Law Reporter - News & Analysis
1. Beyond Words
- David Freudenthal, Steven P. Quarks, and Rebecca Barho, A Pendulum Seldom Stops in the Middle: Shifting Views on "Take" of Raptors and Other Migratory Birds
- Andrew Taylor, Union of Concerned Scientists v. Pruitt: Can EPA Purge Its Academic Science Advisors? Brian J. Preston, The Judicial Contribution to Water Justice: The Australian Experience
Amy L. Stein and Joshua Fershee, Decarbonizing Light-Duty Vehicles
Asha Wiegand-Shahani, Illegal Water Use, Marijuana, and California's Environment
4. Recent Developments
In the Congress In the Courts In the Federal Agencies In the State Agencies
5. Recent Journal Literature
6. Topical Index