1h Free Analyst TimeCoop Group: ICT Spending Profile - Coop Group: Technologies deployed for efficient processes
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
"Coop Group: ICT Spending Profile", a Technology Profile report, is one among the many offerings in Digital Industry product line up, which provides an executive-level overview of the information & communications technology budget of the profiled company. The report also presents a summary of business operations, company positioning, key performance indicators, and brings special focus on digital innovation and transformation strategies of the company adopted by the enterprises.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Overview: This section provides business overview, business strategies, and recent strategic developments such as merger, acquisition, or joint venture, key performance indicators, and overview by format and segment.
- ICT Spending: This section depicts estimated ICT budget for the company across various segments, functions, and channels. The section also analyzes all the investment by the company for recent or ongoing digital transformation.
- Digital Initiatives: This section analyzes company’s initiatives pertinent to digital transformation.
Reasons to Buy
- This technology profile report provides a thorough analysis of the retail er, Coop Group’s business operations, key performance indicators, and their ICT spending and innovation.
- The report drives special focus on the company’s estimated ICT budget for the year 2018, and presents budget allocations by product/service segment, business function, and by vendor type.
- The report also provides a detailed insight into the company’s key digital initiatives and their impact on its business.
- With value added charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The comprehensive analysis of the company’s ICT budget and technology focus areas that the report provides, will help ICT product vendors, service providers and specialist outsourcers succeed in the challenging ICT market.
Table of ContentsTable of Contents
Key Performance Indicators
2. ICT Spending
Estimated ICT Budget for 2018
3. Digital Initiatives