This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in bio-machines, biodegradable plastic, and bio-derived cantilevers. The TOE also focuses on the development of sustainable sources for producing bio-foaming epoxy. Additionally, the TOE talks about innovative bio-based oil that aims to replace conventional cosmetics products and lubricants.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Table of Contents
Recent Developments in Bio-machine, Sustainable Plastic, Bio-derived Cantilever, Bio Foaming Epoxy and Bio-based Oil
- Bio-machine Nose Capable of Classifying Odors
- Fully Biodegradable Plastic as an Alternative to Oil-based Plastic
- Bio-derived Cantilever Support for Rail Seating
- Bio Foaming Epoxy Allows In Situ Production of Epoxy Foam Core
- Bio-based Oil for Cosmetics and Lubricants Applications
- Industry Contacts