This edition of Future Tech TOE encompasses industry advances and recent innovations in the global synthetic biology industry. The research covers global market status, forecasts, industry trends, drivers, and challenges across the synthetic biology landscape, while also providing a snapshot of regional innovations and funding.
The Future Tech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) captures emerging innovations in research and development, or profiles existing technologies which have seen a resurgence in terms of new markets and applications. It usually provides a technology overview, drivers, challenges, research and development, analyst insights and key patent information. In some cases, technology convergence scenarios and future growth opportunities are outlined.
It covers innovations and technologies in a variety of industry spaces including manufacturing, sensors, electronics, information and communications technologies, networks, lighting technologies, healthcare, medical devices, materials and coatings, and developments in the energy sector that contribute toward a sustainable and greener world.
The Health and Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
- Industry Summary & Research Scope
- Industry Summary
- Research Scope
- Overall Synthetic Biology Market Potential
- Synthetic Biology Market Segmentation by Tool
- Synthetic Biology Market Segmentation by Technology
- Synthetic Biology Market Segmentation by Application
- Synthetic Biology Market Segmentation by Region
- Synthetic Biology Accelerators and Challenges
- Synthetic Biology Roadmap
- Synthetic Biology Synergy: An Overview
- Synthetic Biology Synergy: Impact of Oligonucleotide Tools
- Synthetic Biology Synergy: Impact of Chassis Organisms
- Synthetic Biology Synergy: Impact of Enzymes
- Synthetic Biology Synergy: Impact of Cloning Tools
- Synthetic Biology Synergy: Impact of Xeno-nucleic Acids
- Synthetic Biology Synergy: Impact of Nanohybrids
- Funding and Investment – Regional Opportunities
- Overview of Public and Private Funding for Synthetic Biology
- Companies Succeeding the Synthetic Biology Space
- Five Synthetic Biology Companies to Watch
- Market Definitions: Segmentation by Tool
- Market Definitions: Segmentation by Technology
- Market Definitions: Segmentation by Technology and Applications
- Industry Contacts