Moreover, ease of booking and enhanced passenger comfort offered by ride hailing services are likely to further propel growth in the Middle East & Africa ride hailing market during the forecast period. Some of the major players operating in the Middle East & Africa ride hailing market are Uber Technologies Inc., Lyft Inc., Didi Chuxing, Gett Inc., BMW AG, Aptiv PLC, Robert Bosch GmbH, IBM Corporation, ANI Technologies Private Limited, and TomTom International, among others.
“Middle East & Africa Ride Hailing Market By Vehicle Type, By Internet Connectivity, By Service Type, By Vehicle Connectivity, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2017-2023” discusses the following aspects of ride hailing market in MEA:
- Ride Hailing Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car & Micro Mobility Vehicle), By Internet Connectivity (3G, 4G, 5G & Wi-Fi), By Service Type, By Vehicle Connectivity, By Country
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- To gain an in-depth understanding of ride hailing in MEA
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, ride hailing distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with ride hailing distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Middle East & Africa Ride Hailing Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size & Forecast
4.1.1. By Value
4.2. Market Share & Forecast
4.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car Vs. Micro Mobility Vehicles)
4.2.2. By Internet Connectivity (3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, and 5G)
4.2.3. By Service Type (E-hailing, Car Sharing, and Station Based Mobility)
4.2.4. By Vehicle Connectivity (V2P, V2I, V2V, and Others)
4.2.5. By Country
4.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Type)
4.4. Market Attractiveness Index (By Internet Connectivity)
4.5. Market Attractiveness Index (By Service Type)
4.6. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Connectivity)
4.7. Market Attractiveness Index (By Country)
4.8. Middle East & Africa Ride Hailing Market Country Analysis
4.8.1. South Africa Ride Hailing Market Outlook
188.8.131.52. Market Size & Forecast
184.108.40.206.1. By Value
220.127.116.11. Market Share & Forecast
18.104.22.168.1. By Vehicle Type
22.214.171.124.2. By Internet Connectivity
126.96.36.199.3. By Service Type
188.8.131.52.4. By Vehicle Connectivity
184.108.40.206. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Type)
4.8.2. UAE Ride Hailing Market Outlook
220.127.116.11. Market Size & Forecast
18.104.22.168.1. By Value
22.214.171.124. Market Share & Forecast
126.96.36.199.1. By Vehicle Type
188.8.131.52.2. By Internet Connectivity
184.108.40.206.3. By Service Type
220.127.116.11.4. By Vehicle Connectivity
18.104.22.168. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Type)
5. Market Dynamics
6. Market Trends & Developments
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1. Uber Technologies Inc.
7.2. Lyft Inc.
7.3. Didi Chuxing
7.4. BMW AG
7.5. Aptiv PLC
7.6. Robert Bosch GmbH
7.7. IBM Corporation
7.8. Gett Inc.
7.9. ANI Technologies Private Limited
7.10. TomTom International
8. Strategic Recommendations
*Full List of Figures and Tables Available on Enquiry.
- Uber Technologies Inc.
- Lyft Inc.
- Didi Chuxing
- BMW AG
- Aptiv PLC
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- IBM Corporation
- Gett Inc.
- ANI Technologies Private Limited
- TomTom International