Some of the other factors that would have a positive impact on the market are rising population and shifting trend from traditional taxis to ride hailing services in the region. Some of the major players operating in the South America ride hailing market are Uber Technologies Inc., Lyft Inc., Didi Chuxing, BMW AG, Aptiv PLC, Robert Bosch GmbH, IBM Corporation, Gett Inc., ANI Technologies Private Limited, and TomTom International, among others.
“South America Ride Hailing Market By Vehicle Type, By Internet Connectivity, By Service Type, By Vehicle Connectivity, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2017-2023” discusses the following aspects of ride hailing market in South America:
- Ride Hailing Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car & Micro Mobility Vehicle), By Internet Connectivity (3G, 4G, 5G & Wi-Fi), By Service Type, By Vehicle Connectivity, By Country
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of ride hailing in South America
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, ride hailing distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with ride hailing distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Please note: With the Enterprise license, the PDF product is printable and editable and comes with a market data excel sheet.
Table of Contents
4.1.1. By Value
4.2. Market Share & Forecast
4.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car Vs. Micro Mobility Vehicles)
4.2.2. By Internet Connectivity (3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, and 5G)
4.2.3. By Service Type (E-hailing, Car Sharing, and Station Based Mobility)
4.2.4. By Vehicle Connectivity (V2P, V2I, V2V, and Others)
4.2.5. By Country
4.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Type)
4.4. Market Attractiveness Index (By Internet Connectivity)
4.5. Market Attractiveness Index (By Service Type)
4.6. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Connectivity)
4.7. Market Attractiveness Index (By Country)
4.8. South America Ride Hailing Market Country Analysis
4.8.1. Brazil Ride Hailing Market Outlook
18.104.22.168. Market Size & Forecast
22.214.171.124.1. By Value
126.96.36.199. Market Share & Forecast
188.8.131.52.1. By Vehicle Type
184.108.40.206.2. By Internet Connectivity
220.127.116.11.3. By Service Type
18.104.22.168.4. By Vehicle Connectivity
22.214.171.124. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Type)
4.8.2. Argentina Ride Hailing Market Outlook
126.96.36.199. Market Size & Forecast
188.8.131.52.1. By Value
184.108.40.206. Market Share & Forecast
220.127.116.11.1. By Vehicle Type
18.104.22.168.2. By Internet Connectivity
22.214.171.124.3. By Service Type
126.96.36.199.4. By Vehicle Connectivity
188.8.131.52. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Type)
7.2. Lyft Inc.
7.3. Didi Chuxing
7.4. BMW AG
7.5. Aptiv PLC
7.6. Robert Bosch GmbH
7.7. IBM Corporation
7.8. Gett Inc.
7.9. ANI Technologies Private Limited
7.10. TomTom International
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Uber Technologies Inc.
- Lyft Inc.
- Didi Chuxing
- BMW AG
- Aptiv PLC
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- IBM Corporation
- Gett Inc.
- ANI Technologies Private Limited
- TomTom International