Adoption of new technological advancements aimed at boosting the productivity of forged components, in addition to growing vehicle population and decreasing raw material costs, are expected to boost demand for automotive forging in North America during forecast period. Some of the leading companies operating in the North America automotive forging market are Bharat Forge Limited, Thyssenkrupp AG, CIE Automotive, S.A., NTN Corporation, American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc., Meritor Inc., Dana Inc., Ramakrishna Forgings, India Forge & Drop Stampings Ltd., Nanjing Automobile Forging Co. Ltd., etc.
“North America Automotive Forging Market By Vehicle Type, By Material Type, By Application, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023” discusses the following aspects of automotive forging market in North America:
- Automotive Forging Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light Commercial Vehicle, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle and Others), By Material Type, By Application, By Country
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- To gain an in-depth understanding of automotive forging in North America
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, automotive forging distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with automotive forging distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. North America Automotive Forging Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size & Forecast
4.1.1. By Value & Volume
4.2. Market Share & Forecast
4.2.1. By Vehicle Type
4.2.2. By Material Type (Steel and Aluminum)
4.2.3. By Application (Gears, Crankshaft, Piston, Axle, Bearing, Connecting Roads & Others)
4.2.4. By Country
4.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Type)
4.4. North America: Country Analysis
4.4.1. United States Automotive Forging Market Outlook
188.8.131.52. Market Size & Forecast
184.108.40.206.1. By Value & Volume
220.127.116.11. Market Share & Forecast
18.104.22.168.1. By Vehicle Type
22.214.171.124.2. By Application
126.96.36.199. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Type)
4.4.2. Mexico Automotive Forging Market Outlook
188.8.131.52. Market Size & Forecast
184.108.40.206.1. By Value & Volume
220.127.116.11. Market Share & Forecast
18.104.22.168.1. By Vehicle Type
22.214.171.124.2. By Application
126.96.36.199. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Type)
4.4.3. Canada Automotive Forging Market Outlook
188.8.131.52. Market Size & Forecast
184.108.40.206.1. By Value & Volume
220.127.116.11. Market Share & Forecast
18.104.22.168.1. By Vehicle Type
22.214.171.124.2. By Application
126.96.36.199. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Type)
5. Market Dynamics
6. Market Trends & Developments
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1. Bharat Forge Limited
7.2. Thyssenkrupp AG
7.3. CIE Automotive, S.A.
7.4. NTN Corporation
7.5. American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc.
7.6. Meritor Inc.
7.7. Dana Inc.
7.8. Ramkrishna Forgings
7.9. India Forge & Drop Stampings Ltd.
7.10. Nanjing Automobile Forging Co., Ltd.
8. Strategic Recommendations
*Full List of Figures and Tables Available on Enquiry.
- Bharat Forge Limited
- Thyssenkrupp AG
- CIE Automotive, S.A.
- NTN Corporation
- American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc.
- Meritor Inc.
- Dana Inc.
- Ramkrishna Forgings
- India Forge & Drop Stampings Ltd.
- Nanjing Automobile Forging Co., Ltd.