Some of the other factors that would aid the market growth are decreasing raw material costs, increasing adoption of new technologies for introducing advanced components and growing sales of passenger cars in the region during forecast period. Some of the leading companies operating in the South America automotive forging market are Bharat Forge Limited, Thyssenkrupp AG, CIE Automotive, S.A., NTN Corporation, American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc., Meritor Inc., Dana Inc., Ramakrishna Forgings, India Forge & Drop Stampings Ltd., Nanjing Automobile Forging Co. Ltd., etc.
“South America Automotive Forging Market By Vehicle Type, By Material Type, By Application, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023” discusses the following aspects of automotive forging market in South America:
- Automotive Forging Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light Commercial Vehicle, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle and Others), By Material Type, By Application, By Country
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- To gain an in-depth understanding of automotive forging in South America
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, automotive forging distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with automotive forging distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. South America Automotive Forging Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size & Forecast
4.1.1. By Value & Volume
4.2. Market Share & Forecast
4.2.1. By Vehicle Type
4.2.2. By Material Type (Steel and Aluminum)
4.2.3. By Application (Gears, Crankshaft, Piston, Axle, Bearing, Connecting Roads & Others)
4.2.4. By Country
4.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Type)
4.4. South America: Country Analysis
4.4.1. Brazil Automotive Forging Market Outlook
220.127.116.11. Market Size & Forecast
18.104.22.168.1. By Value & Volume
22.214.171.124. Market Share & Forecast
126.96.36.199.1. By Vehicle Type
188.8.131.52.2. By Application
184.108.40.206. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Type)
4.4.2. Argentina Automotive Forging Market Outlook
220.127.116.11. Market Size & Forecast
18.104.22.168.1. By Value & Volume
22.214.171.124. Market Share & Forecast
126.96.36.199.1. By Vehicle Type
188.8.131.52.2. By Application
184.108.40.206. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Type)
4.4.3. Colombia Automotive Forging Market Outlook
220.127.116.11. Market Size & Forecast
18.104.22.168.1. By Value & Volume
22.214.171.124. Market Share & Forecast
126.96.36.199.1. By Vehicle Type
188.8.131.52.2. By Application
184.108.40.206. Market Attractiveness Index (By Vehicle Type)
5. Market Dynamics
6. Market Trends & Developments
7. Competitive Landscape
7.1. Bharat Forge Limited
7.2. Thyssenkrupp AG
7.3. CIE Automotive, S.A.
7.4. NTN Corporation
7.5. American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc.
7.6. Meritor Inc.
7.7. Dana Inc.
7.8. Ramkrishna Forgings
7.9. India Forge & Drop Stampings Ltd.
7.10. Nanjing Automobile Forging Co., Ltd.
8. Strategic Recommendations
*Full List of Figures and Tables Available on Enquiry.
- Bharat Forge Limited
- Thyssenkrupp AG
- CIE Automotive, S.A.
- NTN Corporation
- American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc.
- Meritor Inc.
- Dana Inc.
- Ramkrishna Forgings
- India Forge & Drop Stampings Ltd.
- Nanjing Automobile Forging Co., Ltd.