Moreover, increasing demand for mobility solutions is being witnessed across various sectors, such as retail, hospitality, healthcare, etc., which is likely to positively influence North America mobile/portable printers market in the coming years. By Output type, the market is segmented into Barcode Labels, Receipts and Paper Documents, of which, Barcode Labels segment dominates the market on account of growing use of barcode and label printing for commercial and logistic purposes. North America mobile/portable printers market is controlled by the following major players - Seiko Epson Corporation, Brother Industries Ltd., Zebra Technologies Inc., TOSHIBA TEC CORPORATION, BIXOLON Co. Ltd., Hewlett-Packard Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Canon Inc., Xerox Corporation and Cognitive TPG.
“North America Mobile/Portable Printers Market By Technology, By Output, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023” discusses the following aspects of Mobile/Portable Printers market in North America:
- Mobile/Portable Printers Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Technology (Thermal, Inkjet & Impact), By Output (Barcode Label, Receipt & Paper Document), By Country (China, Japan, India, Australia & Others)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Mobile/Portable Printers market in North America
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, Mobile/Portable Printers distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with Mobile/Portable Printers distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. North America Mobile/Portable Printers Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size & Forecast
4.1.1. By Value & Volume
4.2. Market Share & Forecast
4.2.1. By Technology (Thermal, Inkjet and Impact)
4.2.2. By Output (Barcode Labels, Receipts and Paper Document)
4.2.3. By Country
126.96.36.199. USA Mobile/Portable Printers Market Outlook
188.8.131.52.1. Market Size & Forecast
184.108.40.206.1.1. By Value & Volume
220.127.116.11.2. Market Share & Forecast
18.104.22.168.2.1. By Technology
22.214.171.124. Canada Mobile/Portable Printers Market Outlook
126.96.36.199.1. Market Size & Forecast
188.8.131.52.1.1. By Value & Volume
184.108.40.206.2. Market Share & Forecast
220.127.116.11.2.1. By Technology
18.104.22.168. Mexico Mobile/Portable Printers Market Outlook
22.214.171.124.1. Market Size & Forecast
126.96.36.199.1.1. By Value & Volume
188.8.131.52.2. Market Share & Forecast
184.108.40.206.2.1. By Technology
4.3. List of Major Distributors/Suppliers of Mobile/Portable Printers
4.4. Pricing Analysis
5. Market Dynamics
6. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Market Trends & Developments
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1. Company Profiles
8.1.1. Seiko Epson Corporation
8.1.2. Brother Industries Ltd.
8.1.3. Zebra Technologies, Inc
8.1.4. TOSHIBA TEC CORPORATION
8.1.5. BIXOLON Co., Ltd
8.1.6. Hewlett-Packard Inc.
8.1.7. Honeywell International Inc.
8.1.8. Canon Inc.
8.1.9. Xerox Corporation
8.1.10. Cognitive TPG
9. Strategic Recommendations
*Full List of Figures and Tables Available on Enquiry.
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Brother Industries Ltd.
- Zebra Technologies, Inc
- TOSHIBA TEC CORPORATION
- BIXOLON Co., Ltd
- Hewlett-Packard Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Canon Inc.
- Xerox Corporation
- Cognitive TPG